2.

The dark sky has turned into a bright sky. She walked out of her house, wearing formal attire as she is going to work.

The gentle wind brushed through her which caused her long hair is moving in rhythm with the direction of the wind comes from.

She borns in a middle-class family. Currently, she is saving money to buy a car and she has a driving license. She usually will take a bus or a taxi when she needs to go somewhere far.

She is waiting for Jungkook who is coming over to pick her up. After their relationship gets closer, he always gives her a free ride when he is able to as he knows her situation.

She will repay him by buying him meals, clothes and other things. "Good morning." A gentle voice can be heard from her right side.

She shifted her gaze toward that direction as she saw a man that seems to be around her age is having a soft smile on his face.

He has a neat appearance and he is wearing formal attire. She assumed he is going to work just like her.

"Good morning." She smiles politely.

"I just moved in." He pointed toward the house beside hers as she nodded.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Park Jimin." He reached out his right hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too," She grabbed his right hand and shake it slightly. "I'm Min Hye Su." she said.

They exchanged a smile before pulled their hands away from each other. "See you soon, I'm going to work." Jimin said.

"Me too," She noticed Jungkook has arrived with his black car. "My friend is here, see you soon." She waved to him before getting inside his car.

Meeting with Jimin gives her a feeling of familiarity and also a feeling of excitement.

Being her neighbour is just a coincidence but the action of him greeting her is planned.

With an intention, he approaches her to let her know the existence of him.

For the past few months, he has been trying hard to find an answer, the answer about his mysterious life.

Perhaps, she is the answer.