7.

Employees of the marketing department of JinHit company are having a meeting.

"So, our next subject will be, three employees will have to go to Busan to attend the meetings that will be discussing the marketing strategy for the collaboration project with Worldwide company," Namjoon said.

Worldwide company is located in Busan and they are having a collaboration project with JinHit company.

"The three employees will stay in Busan for two days in a five-stars hotel. All of the expenses during the business trip will be paid by JinHit company." Namjoon continued.

"Please raise your hand if you want to perform this task," he asked.

Twelve employees are raising their hands. Namjoon gestured to them to put their hands down.

"I saw Jungkook, Hye Su and Jimin raised their hands first so the three of them will perform the task." He scrolls the screen of his tablet computer.

"Alright, our next subject is..."

For Jungkook and Hye Su, they want to take the opportunity to visit their parents in Busan.

For Jimin, he wants to find his long-lost parents even though he is unsure about their whereabouts.

On day one, they have attended the first meeting in the afternoon. After that, three of them went to a restaurant to have their dinner.

"Tomorrow, after 11 in the morning, we will be free until 3 in the afternoon. I will visit my parents, how about you two?" Jungkook asked.

"Me too and unfortunately, our destination is not the same or else we could go together." Hye Su focuses on eating her food again.

Jungkook reached out to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear so that it doesn't touch the food.

She thanked him as they exchanged a smile. Jimin who is watching them is having a feeling of jealousy but he pretends to be fine.

"Hye Su, how long do your parents have been living at the place they are living right now?" Jimin asked an important question.

"They have been living there since they married so I think maybe 25 years?" she answered.

That means if he goes with her to her parents' place, he will be able to see the house, his home.

"Hye Su, can I go with you to your parents' place? I don't have any place to visit so I'm very free." He asked.

The kind Hye Su agreed with him without hesitation and Jungkook doesn't like it.

"Why don't you come with me?" he asked Jimin.

"How long will it take to go to your parents' place from the hotel?" Jimin asked in a calm tone.

"Approximately 30 minutes, why?" Jungkook questioned.

Jimin looked at Hye Su, wanting her to answer his question.

"It will take approximately 20 minutes to my parents' place from the hotel." she replied.

"Her parent's place is the nearest so, thank you for the offer."