27.

The weekend arrived, Hye Su is having lunch with her uncle at the canteen of a hospital in Busan.

"What makes you come to have lunch with me? Even though you did it often." Her uncle questioned.

"I have a boyfriend now and I hope you guys can meet each other." She looked at him nervously or let's say she just pretend to be.

Her uncle is grinning widely as he is sincerely feeling happy. "What is his name?" He asked curiously.

"Park Jimin."

Park Jimin. Park Jimin. Park Jimin. His name keeps on replaying in his mind. Yes, he doesn't like it but he has to smile.

He would not let her date someone who is going to disappear from this world soon.

"That young man!" An actor is born. "He is a nice guy, I'm happy for both of you." He said.

Hye Su chuckled before she proceeds to the next steps. "How about let's meet at your place tonight? Is it ok, uncle?"

Definitely no but after a moment of silence and that's when he is considering it, he accepted it.

What is he planning?

Flashback.

"Are you afraid of me after I told you my past? Do you accept me?"

Staring at the first human with an artificial heart, she is startled but not scared.

"I will accept you no matter who you are." She is staring into his eyes, conveying her genuinely.

"I have fallen for you, Jimin."

A small smile on his lips, telling her that he still has another problem which she doesn't know.

"Hye Su," He grabbed her hand gently and intertwined their hands. "I'm happy that we feel the same."

"To be honest, I thought I will not be able to make you fall in love with me. I thought Jungkook will be the one who will be with you in the end. I'm not confident about myself."

"But here you are to prove me wrong. I could not promise you I will not let go of your hand because I also don't know what will happen to me."

Jimin licked his lip while holding her hand tightly before he stares at her again.

"There is something you need to know, I think your uncle is the one who did that terrible thing to me."

"When I saw him, the past memories will replay in my mind. I'm unsure about it but I'm sure he is related to it."

"Hoseok is investigating it but the clues are not specific so I want to ask, are you willing to help me?"

He will understand if she says no because a person telling her that he doubts his uncle is a killer without showing her any evidence.

If she is upset with him because of this, he will accept it. It is totally understandable.

"I will help you, just tell me what to do, Jimin."