10.

JinHit company has organised an annual dinner event that will start at the time of 8 pm in a luxury restaurant.

"Hye Su, how about I drive you there?" Jimin asked her who is sitting across from him in the office.

Jungkook glanced at Jimin while biting his bottom lips. "Usually, it is me who will do that so you don't have to worry about it." he said.

"Yes but that's before," Jimin said. Taehyung, a person who is near them is watching them quietly.

"We can leave and go back home together since I'm her neighbour, don't you think so?" Jimin asked.

In an instant, their attention is on her as their gazes are forcing her to give an answer.

"I will go there by taxi-" She doesn't want to hurt their feelings.

Jungkook and Jimin responded to her statement at the same time. "No!"

They end up going together to the annual dinner event by the car belongs to Jimin. The annual dinner event ended smoothly at around 11 pm.

Once they have reached their place, Jimin asked Hye Su the same question again as he is shocked at her answer.

"You are letting him stay at your place?" he asked.

"He is drunk." She pointed toward the backseat as Jungkook is laying on it.

Jimin doesn't want them to stay in the same house especially when he feels that Jungkook has feelings for her.

Does that means Jimin has developed feelings for her too?

"I could drive him home." he said.

"I will still stay at his place to take care of him. After that, you will have to return to your home. It is not convenient, Jimin." she replied.

He ran his fingers through his hair, telling her something that he is not willing to do it but he will do it for her.

"I will take care of him, he will stay at my place."

"Goodnight, Jimin." She waved to him before she walked away to her house.

She stopped her steps when he called her name as she turned around. "Yes?" she asked.

"I have a question for you," He looked straight at her eyes. "About Jeon Kang Dae, you said he is your first love and your best friend."

"What about him? How does he feel about you?" He is trying to figure out what kinds of feeling he has for her when he was little.

She crossed her arms, looking at him suspiciously. "Why do you mention him frequently?"

"Are you him?"