18.

Jimin has been requested by her parents to stay the night since it is late and tomorrow is Sunday so he agreed with it.

He knocked on the door before the owner of the room revealed herself. "Hi, Jimin, do you need anything?" Hye Su asked.

He glanced behind her before answering. "Am I disturbing you?" Her room is dark so he assumes she is sleeping just now.

She shook her head slightly. "No, I just want to look at the stars clearly." She stared at him who nodded.

"Do you want to join?"

On the balcony, they are sitting on the chairs as the stars light the night sky.

"It is more beautiful because I am here with you." Jimin is crossing his arms while staring at the stars that winked at them.

He expects to hear a maybe from her like usual.

"Yes, it is." She uttered without looking at him but that's enough, at least she admitted it.

He has the chance.

A moment of silence between them made him have a sudden thought about her uncle.

He couldn't stop thinking about him because her uncle is definitely related to his past but he is still finding the answer with his friend who is a police detective.

"Hye Su," He called her name. "What if someday, I disappear in this world, would you miss me?"

She startled at his question as she wants to ask for the reason but she knows he just wants the answer.

"I will miss you."

"Yoongi," Hye Su's uncle touched his cold face as his body is covered with dry ice. "After 15 years, I called his name again, Kang Dae." 

As usual, only the continuous sounds that are being produced by the heart rate patient monitor could be heard. 

At least, his heart is beating.

"Sometimes, I feel bad for him, sometimes, I am not." He chuckled weakly.

"I guess I am having a guilty conscience, that's what human will feel." He grabbed his freezing hand and held it gently.

"But, we can choose to ignore it and that's what I have done for these 15 years." he continued.

His phone vibrated as he received a message from Hye Su. She wished him a goodnight.

"Yoongi, I have met a young man. He is Hye Su's colleague. When I met him for the second times, I called him Kang Dae unintentionally." he said.

"He is the cause of reminding me what I have done to Kang Dae." A sudden thought in his mind made his lips forming a smirk.

"Now that I think of it, he looks like Kang Dae." He took his phone that is on the table to search for something.

It is a picture that containing himself, Jimin and his family. He captured it at the dinner just now.

He is observing the picture as another sudden thought welcomed him.

"If Jimin is Kang Dae," He glances at unconscious Yoongi. "His heart is here, how did he survive?"