12.

A breeze blowing in the night as the main door of her house swung open.

"Jimin?" She gazed at him who is holding his phone as he smiled softly at her.

"It is Saturday tomorrow, do you want to hang out with me?" he asked. "Let's watch a movie?" He tilted his head, hoping she will say yes.

There is no reason for her to reject him. "Yes, of course, only the two of us?" She ruffled her fluffy hair.

"Yes, why? You don't like to spend time with me?" He stared straight at her who quickly shook her head.

"I'm just curious, Jimin." She chuckled.

"So you like to spend time with me, then we should be together often." He crossed his arms before he asked a question that he is curious about it.

"Do you have a feeling for Jungkook?"

Flashback.

"Who are you?" That young man asked in a calm tone.

The man walked toward him, still feeling a bit shocking. He sat on the chair beside his bed before he answered his question.

"I saved your life."

The young man furrowed his eyebrows as he doesn't remember anything. "Who I am?" he asked carefully which caused that man's lip to curve, forming a soft smile.

"You are a human, without a heart." He took a seat on the chair beside his bed.

"You don't remember anything?" He was observing him, wanted to know was he telling the truth or not.

The young man doesn't stop staring at him as he shook his head slightly before he spoke again.

"I will tell you everything that I know but let me prepare some food for you first."

"Do you have feelings for Jungkook?"

She stared at him suspiciously. "Did my mother told you to ask me this question?" she asked.

She thinks that it is her mother who asked for help from Jimin to make her date someone and marry.

"No, she didn't," He put his hands in his pants pockets. "Since you also know that she is worried about your love life, you need to have a boyfriend, Hye Su."

"It is not that easy, Jimin," She avoided his gaze a few times while she is speaking to him.

"Especially to have a good one." She feels the heat on her cheeks when he is just staring at her.

"Didn't you have met one?" He stepped forward as he is one foot away from her.

"He is in front of you right now."

"I-" He cut her off. "I will be honest with you," His gentle gazes never left hers.

"I like you, Hye Su."