9.

Hye Su makes Jimin sits on the sofa because he seems like he is going to faint soon. That man walked toward him at a fast pace, worrying about him.

"Young man, are you ok? I'm Hye Su's uncle and also a doctor, let me check on you?" he asked.

Jimin slightly nodded his head, he needs it, he is suffering. For sure, he heard his voice before but he is feeling unsure.

Is it the same voice with the voice in the blurry memory just now?

At this moment, he just wants the headache to stop. He is trying not to think about it first.

He feels better after her uncle gave him some medicine. He rested for a while before they went back to Seoul.

In the dark forest, an automobile brightens some part of it when it is moving toward a place that is hidden from the public.

As usual, he will look around his surroundings to make sure no one follows him before he inserted the password and went in.

He locked eyes with the owner of the building which is an old man in his seventies who has retired as a scientist 17 years ago due to health reasons.

Unfortunately, that old man has Alzheimer's disease and he knows it so in order to prevent he forgets something important again, he will mark it down in a notebook.

His notebook has become his memory.

He walked toward that old man who is sitting on the sofa while staring at him, feeling confusing.

He takes a seat beside that old man as he grabbed the notebook on the table and flipped it to a page that is containing his information and pictures of him.

He showed it to him before he speaks. "I'm Jimin, Park Jimin, your son."

That old man is reading the information about Jimin that he has written down before as he looked at the picture of him.

"My son..." He murmured before he looked straight at Jimin as he reached out to caress his cheek.

"You have gone through a lot," he said in a sad tone. "I'm sorry that it happened to you..."

Jimin smiled softly at him as he grabbed his hand in his. "You should not feel sorry because you saved my life."

Even though the old man in front of him is not his biological father, he is still his father because he treats him like a son and he treats him like a father.

Jimin flipped the page to a new page that is containing information about Hye Su.

"I met her uncle today and I don't feel good when I met him. He made me remembered something but it is not enough to know the whole story." he said.

That old man reached out to ruffle his fluffy hair. "You know who you should ask for help, Jimin." he said.

That old man has a good friend who is around his age. That friend's son is a police detective and he has helped them a lot especially in finding Jimin's past life.

"Jimin, you have to be extremely careful, you know that I have forgotten about how to make it again."

"When it breaks, you will die."