13.

"I like you, Hye Su." Jimin looked at her who seems to be shocked but tried her best to stay calm.

"You-" She feels her heart is racing as she is avoiding his gaze, doesn't know what to say in this situation.

He tilted his head and chuckled at her reaction. "Your cheeks are blushing and it is because of me."

She quickly denies the fact as she is covering her cheeks with her hands. "It is late, you should go back to your home."

She turned around and walked away from him, going inside to her house. When she wants to close the door, Jimin is standing in front of her, preventing it to happen.

"Why are you still here?" Little do you know, she likes the presence of him by her side even just for a moment.

"You said I should go home," He crossed his arms. "You are my home."

Because of his words, she feels like her heart is pounding out of her chest.

"You have feelings for me too, don't you?" He is confident with it as it is obvious that he makes her heart flutter.

"Maybe, Jimin, Just maybe." She is also unsure about her feelings toward him.

Even if she does have feelings for him, it is not a bad thing, right?

Perhaps.

Flashback.

"I'm a scientist and I have retired a few years ago because of health reason."

That young man was listening to him quietly. He was feeling uncomfortable in this unfamiliar place with a stranger.

At this moment, he knew that he could not do anything but depend on the guy in front of him.

"This place is my laboratory and it was located in the forest. Other than some of my friends and me, nobody knows the existence of this place," he said.

"I want to continue to do scientific research at a quiet place which is here." he continued.

He took his phone that was on the table. "On a rainy night, I was on my way to go back home from here and I saw you, lying unconsciously on the wet soil."

He showed that young man some pictures that were storing in his phone before he spoke again.

"Someone has made an 8 to 10 inch cut in your chest and your heart was missing."