20.

"Let me check your heartbeat."

Her uncle is holding the bell of the stethoscope as his hand is approaching his left chest.

Jimin who is relaxing is letting him do what he wants while he is observing his reaction.

The sound of his heartbeat can be heard clearly. It is real, this is real.

He has a heart.

Does that means he is not Kang Dae? Then, who is Jimin? Someone who resembles Kang Dae?

"Your heart rate is normal," He needs to know whether Jimin has a birthmark or not.

"Can you take off your shirt? So that I can examine it accurately."

Their eyes are staring at each other as if they are trying to read each other's mind.

"Sure." His action is interrupted by a sudden phone call. "Sorry about this, please give me a few minutes."

He walked away to the kitchen so that they would not hear the conversation.

"Jimin, is there any update about Min Je Kwan?" The other line spoke.

He is Jimin's friend, the police detective that is helping him to find the truth.

Min Je Kwan is Hye Su's uncle.

"Not yet but right now he is at my place." Jimin keeps on checking their location.

"Since I have a fever and he wants me to take off my shirt so that he can examine me accurately." He said.

"Do you think I should cooperate with him? I think he wants to see my birthmark." He ran his fingers through his soft hair.

"No, don't do that, you may be in danger." The other line said. "Just don't do it, I will keep you updated."

Once again, Min Je Kwan has visited the gloomy forest in Seoul. The forest where he abandoned the dead body of Kang Dae.

The same place, the same spot. He is observing the soil while using torchlight to see it clearly.

"I should have buried you so that I know you are still alive or dead."

He can hear the sound of a car around him as he looked at the surrounding.

The bright light of the car forced him to put his hands in front of his eyes to block it.

The owner of the vehicle turned the light off before he gets off the car. It is Jimin's father, the non-biological father.

"It is you."

This is the first thing he said when he saw Je Kwan. Je Kwan stayed silent, trying to know what he means by that.

"You know it."

The retired scientist shrugged his shoulders before he answered.

"Perhaps."

The lips of Hye Su's uncle turned upward, changed into a smirk.

"Is he still alive?"

Jimin's father showed him a mysterious smile and that's when things start to happen in a bad way.

"You know something that I don't know and you don't want to tell me about it." Je Kwan starts to approach him.

"But also, I'm not that interested in it because there is something that I should take care of it first."

"I wonder what is your last wish?"