11.

"Are you him?"

Instead of telling her the truth, he chooses to lie to her again.

He could not expose his real identity to her first because her uncle seems to be related to his past.

"I'm worried about him," He answered calmly. "I have a friend who is a police detective, he may be able to reopen the case."

She widens her eyes as her lips curved. "Really?! I will tell you everything I know. Should I tell his parents about it?"

Jimin shook his head, proceed on making up the story. "No until my friend has reopened the case successfully." 

She nodded her head as he continued. "So, how does he feels toward you?" He licked his lips.

The memories with him are replying in her mind. "Since we were just a little kid at that time so we expressed what was in our minds," she said.

"He said I'm his first love too and he even promised me that he will marry me when he grows up." She chuckled.

"Really?" He looked down at the ground. "I must have fallen for you again." He murmured before he smiled softly.

"Sorry, what did you say?" She is confusing about it as he shook his head.

"Goodnight, Hye Su."

In a hospital, a father and a mother are hugging each other while crying loudly.

They have lost their son.

"Reason?" An employee of the hospital, Hye Su's uncle is observing them at a distance with his co-workers.

"Heart failure." The co-workers sipped his coffee calmly. "May he rest in peace." He murmured while glancing at Hye Su's uncle.

He wrapped his arms around the shoulder of Hye Su's uncle and pushed him away from the scene.

"We need to visit a patient."

He just doesn't want to make him recall the sad memories that happened to his son, Min Yoongi.

Flashback.

In the morgue of the hospital he was working at, he was alone in the room as a person who was alive.

He pulled the white cloth of a dead person, revealed the face of his son who was pale.

"They gave up on you but I would not, Yoongi." Slowly, he put his hand on the left chest of his son, feeling no movement from it.

"I will make your heart beats again."