25.

"Where is Jimin?"

Their smiles disappeared as their eyes are wandering as if they are hesitating.

"Hye Su," Her mother comes closer to her and grabbed her hand in her. She doesn't want her to feel anxious because she needs to rest and relax for her situation right now.

"What happened to him? How about Jungkook?" She sits on her bed with the help of them, still waiting for their answer.

"Actually," Her mother glanced at her father before she continued. "Jimin is missing right now."

"The taxi driver said after Jimin returned his phone to him, he went to his car to take drinking water to him and when he came out, Jimin was gone."

"He wanted to find him but the ambulance arrived so he had no choice but to ignore him first. The police are finding him right now as the CCTV around that area is not functioning at that time."

"For Jungkook, he is fine. His room is beside yours, he probably is awake now."

Hye Su ruffled her hair, feeling flustered. She is worried about him but she can't do anything. She hopes he will be able to return safely.

Kang Dae's ending should not repeat.

Time flies, It has been 2 weeks since that accident. The gangsters involved are getting the punishment they deserve and Jimin is still missing.

Hye Su is typing something on her laptop while staying in the living room of her place.

Park Jimin.

Every day, she will search his name on the Internet, hoping to have news that says they have found him.

Every time, she could not get what she wished for but she didn't give up, she is still waiting for his return.

Someone pressed the doorbell before she gets up, dragging her feet to the main door.

The door swung open, revealing someone she has been missing, Jimin. He has a neat appearance.

"Can I come in? I will tell you everything including my past."