29.

"They gave up on my son."

He pointed at that young man as Jimin stared at it. "Your best friend, Min Yoongi."

"He died from a car accident. Even a heart transplant won't make him alive but I still want to do that."

"They don't help me but declare his death so I help myself. I brought him back to my place which is here and hide him in the basement."

"His body is filled with dry ice to avoid it rots. The things that surprised me is, I kidnapped you and moved your heart to him,"

"The heart is beating, it functions well for these 15 years but he just won't wake up. He is dead but alive."

"But now, I find hope because of you, your artificial heart." He put the chair away, preparing to do something.

"My son will be awake soon while you, any last wish?"

"Yoongi is dead."

Jimin closed his eyes, feeling sympathy for him. "You don't accept the fact that he is dead but make it to become the truth." he said.

"I know you love him so much that you are willing to do anything for him. Fact is fact, he is dead so please stop all of this before it is too late to do so, Mr Min."

Je Kwan tilted his head, feeling confusing. "Before it is too late to do so?" He repeats his words.

A loud sound produced from the door of the basement before it swung open, revealed quite a lot of police officer.

They are holding their guns, pointing at Je Kwan as they move closer to him.

Jimin and Hye Su asked for help from Hoseok. Before they arrived at his place, they told Hoseok that, after they finished the dinner, Jimin will send him a message.

If he didn't do so, that's mean they are in danger.

"Don't come near to me, he will die." Je Kwan is holding a sharp knife as he is pointing it at Jimin's left chest.

"Please surrender, for Yoongi, for yourself." Jimin said while keeping his eyes closed.

To be honest, he is letting fate decides his life. He doesn't mind if he dies from it but he wants to meet with his loved ones.

The memories with them are replaying in his mind as if he remembers his past memories.

Smile, laughs, sad, angry, jealous. It contains all these emotions. It caused his tears to fall while shutting his eyes.

"You know," Je Kwan holds the knife tightly. "I believe the lie and it turns into a truth." He said.

He pushed a bit as the point of the knife created a short thin line on his left chest which makes Jimin's blood is flowing slowly.

"And now I will embrace the lie." He pushed it deeper while smirking at Jimin.

"After you die."