8.

The gentle wind welcomes them after they got out of the taxi. The light rain makes them fasten their pace toward her parents' house.

The roof is protecting them from the rain as she reached out to ring the doorbell. Jimin glanced around the surroundings, wondering which house is his home.

The door revealed her mother who is grinning widely. "You are here," She noticed Jimin who is smiling politely at her. "With your boyfriend."

Jimin and Hye Su looked at each other and they chuckled before she speaks. "He is my co-workers." She explained to her mother why they are here.

Three of them are sitting on the sofa in the living room. Her father is working as an employee in a company so he is not at home in these hours.

"You are a good looking man, do you have a girlfriend?" her mother asked curiously.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Jimin replied, smiling politely.

His answer made her mother nodded her head while having a big grin on her face. "Our Hye Su is also single, why don't you guys try to be a couple?"

Hye Su looked at Jimin who is looking shocked as she patted his back. "Please forgive my mom, she is worried about my love life and she said that to Jungkook too."

"Yes, I am because you have not been in a relationship before." Her mother pressed her lips into a thin line as she shook her head.

Their attention shifted to the main door after they heard someone rang the doorbell.

"Is it your father?" Her mother and she walked toward that direction while Jimin stood up, preparing to greet that person.

The door swung open, revealing a man in his forties. Lightning can be seen before the thunder that makes everyone be in a shocking state.

Is it giving them a warning that something bad is going to happen? What will it be?

His hands are starting to tremble
and Jimin is feeling difficulty in breathing when he saw that man.

Who is he? Why did he make him having these kinds of feelings?

A sudden headache made him shut his eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows as an image is lingering in his mind.

He is remembering something, something that happened in his past life and something that he has forgotten.

The bright light made him unable to open his eyes but he was able to hear. A male was speaking to him before he went unconscious.

"Rest in peace."