16.

Not surprisingly, the relationship between Jimin and Hye Su has gotten a lot better than before.

He doesn't stop expressing his love to her but he still doesn't get a clear answer from her other than a maybe.

She is just scared as she has never dated before and this also same goes for Jimin.

The only difference between them is he is not afraid of showing his feelings to her.

During weekends, Jimin went to visit his biological parents in Busan while Hye Su went to the same city to visit her cousin, Yoongi.

Was it a coincidence or destiny?

Both of them knew they are in Busan as Jimin told her that he was here to visit a friend.

As usual, she believed him and she invited him to have dinner together with her parents.

Holding a bag of grocery items that are going to give to her parents as a sign of thanks for the dinner.

Jimin is standing in front of the main door as he turned his head to the right side, staring at the home he used to live at before he went missing.

Surprisingly, his parents' house is beside her parents' home. Again, it is a coincidence or destiny?

"You are here, Jimin." Hye Su gestured him to come in while smiling softly.

She closed the door before he said something to her. "I wonder do you miss me as I do?" He chuckled.

"Maybe," She gave the same answer like it is her daily routine. "By the way, my-" Someone cut her off.

It is not Jimin but him.

"Hye Su, is your friend here?" Smiling widely, her uncle made his way toward Jimin.

Jimin was startled by his presence although he expected it since they are a family.

He forced a smile at her uncle who is getting near to him. The sharp pain in his head is making his eyes welled up with tears.

He held back his tears. He is remembering the vivid memory once more.

"Hye Su, don't cry anymore." Kang Dae was rubbing her back.

She was crying like everyone who was close to him at his funeral. The one who passed away at the age of 11 because of an accident, Yoongi.

He pulled her into a warm hug to comfort her although he was in need of it.

Yoongi was close with him other than with Hye Su. "Why did the driver had to drive while he was drunk?" She uttered.

He ruffled her hair to calm her down. "It is the driver's fault, he killed him." He responded angrily.

He shifted his gaze toward the picture of his best friend that was on the table.

That's the end of the recall.

Back to reality, her uncle is hugging him as a sign of greeting.

"Nice to meet you again, Kang Dae."