24.

"Catch them!"

The three of them run as fast as they can without looking back. The main door is getting nearer to them.

Surprisingly, no one is guarding at the main door. Jungkook reached out to turn the doorknob and the main door has finally been opened.

There is no one around them other than the gangsters who are chasing them. It is 2:03 in the morning.

"Keep running!" Jimin shouted a bit. Both of them making sure Hye Su will be able to keep pace with them.

At that moment, one of the gangsters takes out his firearm. All of the gangsters have it but they didn't dare to shoot them without the permission of their leader.

Unfortunately, that gangster wants to do that in order to stop them from running and he did it.

A loud sound can be heard before the bullet injured one of them. "You have been shot!" They are feeling upset.

"We need to keep on running!" Jungkook quickly carries injured Jimin on his back before they run into an alley.

With the help of street light, they are able to see clearly but they don't know where they are.

They just run and run until they saw a taxi is stopping beside the road.

"Please help us!"

The taxi driver is shocked at their presence. "I- You are bleeding!" He looked at them especially Jimin before he shifted his gaze to his car.

"I could not help you guys, my car broke down! That's why I'm here, let me call the ambulance."

The taxi driver does what he needs to as the three of them are lying on the ground. They are tired and exhausted.

They are out of energy.

"Please come quickly! One of them has been shot!" The taxi driver yelled a bit.

He turned around to look at them after he hangs up the call. "Wake up!" He shakes them as they are unconscious right now.

"Can I..."

He approached Jimin. "Can I borrow your phone?" He is holding his left chest that is bleeding with fresh blood.

Full of worrying thoughts in his mind, he called a phone number. "Hoseok, I need your help."

The blurry sight makes Hye Su blinked several times to see clearly. "You are awake!" Her father pressed the nurse call button.

After the doctor examined her, everything is fine. She drank the drinking water her parents gave to her.

"We are worried about you, Hye Su!" Her parents breathed a sigh of relief. Their smiling faces have vanished when she asked this question.

"Where is Jimin?"