22.

A few days passed, they are still missing but there is someone who is getting to know more about Jimin because of the notebook.

Right now, the pieces of the puzzle are in their own position. It is completed.

The mystery has been solved by him. Who else? Min Je Kwan.

I found him during a rainy night, he doesn't have a heart. It feels like fate has brought us together. I used him.

"Wake them up."

A command makes his subordinates splashed their faces with a bucket of cold water.

Three of them flinched at the same time. Their hands and legs are tied tightly with ropes which restrict their movement.

Feeling hungry and thirsty, they lifted their heads weakly. The gangsters didn't feed them since they kidnapped them.

"Soon, you guys will be three lifeless humans."

The leader of the gangsters approaches Jungkook because he is saying something but he could not hear him.

Jungkook doesn't have the strength to speak but he is trying his best to do so. "What do you want?" he asked weakly.

The leader of the gangsters gestured to his subordinate to bring the chair to him so that he can sit on it.

"I have bad news for the three of you but it is also bad news for me because you guys make it complicated." He shook his head slightly before he proceeds.

"My subordinates thought this girl," He pointed at Hye Su. "Is the one who we have been finding but they made a mistake."

That man crossed his legs as he remains speaking in a calm tone. "But I don't call that a mistake, it must be fate."

A sudden cough from Jimin caught their attention. That man approached him before he grabs his hair roughly, forced Jimin to look straight at him.

"You are disagreeing with me?"

His hand is slapping at his face a few times since Jimin doesn't answer his question.

Being silent may be a good choice.

Jungkook and Hye Su are feeling helpless. They can only worry about him. The sudden gaze from that man is making Hye Su shivering in fear.

"You are worrying about him?"

Looking at Jungkook, shifted his gaze to Jimin and back to Hye Su, a smirk formed on his lips as he laughs sarcastically.

"Don't tell me, this is a love triangle? Interesting."

He walked away from Jimin, back to his seat. "So, let's get to the point, the three of you have two choices."

He leaned his body forward, staring at each of them. "The first one, be a dead human. The second one, join our gang."

There is a reason why he would not choose to let them go. "You guys saw my face and also my subordinates' faces."

"That's not a good thing." He stated.

"Some of the police officers are my best friends, I probably will not be in the jail but if we can avoid the cause at the beginning, the consequence will be prevented."

A song is playing from his phone, someone is calling him and he knows he needs to leave this place right now.

"Tell me your choice when I'm back."

"Don't feed them."