4.

Hye Su has brought Jimin to look around the whole buildings of JinHit company. "Here is your desk and mine is across from yours." she said.

Jimin is crossing his arms as he nodded, feeling satisfied with the arrangement.

"So, if you have any question to ask, please feel free to do so. I should do my works now." Hye Su excused herself.

She went to her desk which is in between the desks for Taehyung and Jungkook.

As soon as she sits in her seat, Jungkook slid slightly toward his left while sitting on his movable office chair.

He stopped the movement with his leg when he reached his destination. "Hye Su, about this, I have created a new presentation slide."

Jimin keeps glancing at her who is discussing things related to work with Jungkook. He could not help it and he doesn't know why he does that.

Did he develop feelings for her in that short amount of time? He doesn't have an answer for that question.

All he knows is she looks familiar, very familiar.

9:14 pm.

Hye Su is laying on her bed while watching running man on the television in her bedroom until someone rings the doorbell.

Usually, no one will visit her at this hour. With curiosity, she moves her legs toward downstairs, to the main door.

"Hi, am I disturbing you?" Jimin appeared while wearing casual clothes.

Even though they just met but they have gotten closer than before.

They ate lunch together with Jungkook and Taehyung in the canteen of JinHit company. Four of them are around the same age and they get along well.

"No, you are not, Jimin." She shook her head. "Why are you here?" she asked.

He ran his fingers through his hair before he answers. "Can I use your washing machine? Mine is broken."

Without hesitation, she replied a sure as he thanked her before he goes to his house and takes the dirty clothes that are beside the washing machine.

He glanced at the washing machine that is working totally fine. He feels sorry for lying to her, a kind person but he has to do that in order to discover his past.

The forgotten past.