19.

Keyboard typing sound could be heard clearly in the elegant office. "Hye Su, do you want to have dinner together?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure but do you mind if I cook the dinner for us at my place?" Hye Su replied.

"As you know, Jimin has a fever so I plan to cook porridge for him as his dinner." She continued.

He paused for three seconds.

"I don't mind and you guys have gotten closer than before." He is telling the fact.

Even though he is hurt, he will still be happy when she is. He is that type of man who will be waiting for her until he loses the feelings for her.

Why he doesn't confess his feelings to her?

He is scared that she will reject him. After that, his action will influence their friendship. He doesn't want that to happen so he chooses to hide his feelings.

As long as he can stay with her, that will be enough.

"Jungkook has left?" Jimin who is awake after taking a nap due to the medicine asked that question in a husky voice.

The three of them have dinner together just now at Jimin's place.

"Yes," Hye Su approached him who is making himself sit on his bed. "Do you feel better?" She handed him a glass of water.

He murmured a thank you before drinking it as he nodded. "Thank you for being here with me."

"No problem, Jimin." Her phone is ringing. It is a phone call from her uncle. She answered it without any hesitation.

"Yes, uncle."

Jimin looked at her reaction, wondering what her uncle wants from her.

"But I'm at Jimin's place, let me ask him about it-" She lowered her phone.

"My uncle is in Seoul for his business trip and he comes to visit me as he is outside of my place right now, can I go first?" she said.

"You can call me when you need anything-" He cut her off.

"How about telling your uncle to visit my place? I don't mind it." Well, he is planning something.

He and his friend could not find any clue about what exactly happened to him in the past so he decided to approach her uncle to find out the answer.

At this moment, her uncle visits her place with an intention. He wants to know is Jimin and Kang Dae the same person.

He remembered Kang Dae has a birthmark on his left shoulder and this will be able to help him on finding the answer.

"I heard you have a fever, do you take the medicine already?"

They are sitting on the sofa in the living room as her uncle asked that question.

"Yes, I have taken the medicine, Mr Min." Jimin answered. "Thank you for asking."

"Do you feel better now? Let me examine you." He quickly takes out his stethoscope from his briefcase.

Jimin is doubting about his sudden action even though he knows that he is a doctor but he seems like he is trying to figure out something.

Her uncle approached him as he sits beside him. Jimin didn't stop him because he, himself wants to know what he is planning to do.

"Let me check your heartbeat."