6.

The next day, with the reason of the ingredients are going to expire soon, Jimin has invited Hye Su for a dinner at his place and he will prepare the meals himself.

"You should consider open a restaurant, Jimin." Her facial expression is telling him that it is delicious.

"Really? I'm glad that you like it." He is smiling widely as he is finding the right time to bring up the subject.

That little boy.

"Where is your hometown?" he asked.

She takes a piece of Kimchi using her chopsticks. "Busan, what about you?" She is chewing that piece of sweet and spicy Kimchi.

It is time to lie again. "Seoul," he answered.

He continued smoothly. "Last night, you said you wonder where is the little boy right now, did you guys lose contact?"

After a moment of silence, she put her spoon on the table as her lips curved into a weak smile.

"He is missing."

She continued after she saw the confused look on his face.

"One day, he just disappeared. After 10 years, the police still could not find him and the case is closed."

"How old was he when he disappeared?"

She answered without hesitation. "He was 11 years old." She would not forget him, his best friend and also his first love.

"Where are his parents?"

"They used to be my neighbour in Busan but they have moved away after the police decided to stop searching him," she replied.

"The reason is the house is full of the memories with him, they are suffering mentally."

"They love him a lot and they didn't sell the house, the house still belongs to them."

"What is his name?"

"Jeon Kang Dae."

He nodded his head, having mixed feelings. "I see." He looked down at his food, hesitating about should he asks this question.

He is feeling afraid.

What if that little boy is really him? What will happen to him? How will they react? Will they accept him?

Will that person recognises him and does that terrible thing to him again?

Is that person alive?

After a moment of silence, he has decided to face his fear.

"Does he have a birthmark?"

"He has one on his left shoulder."

That's him.