17.

Her uncle is hugging him as a sign of greeting. "Nice to meet you again, Kang Dae."

Jimin widen his eyes, thinking about does he knows the real identity of him? How? When?

"I-" Her uncle stuttered. "I'm sorry, Jimin." Her uncle is rubbing the back of his own neck.

"I also don't know why did I call you a different name when I saw you again." He feels embarrassed. "I'm so sorry, Jimin."

"I was also shocked." Hye Su spoke before Jimin.

"It is fine, Mr Min." He quickly changed the subject. "I brought this for your parents, Hye Su."

They are having a conversation while enjoying dinner. "What were your parents' occupation?" Her mother asked Jimin.

"They run a restaurant in Seoul." He only lied about the location of the restaurant while the others are true.

"You are from Seoul?" Her uncle questioned before taking a bite of the white rice.

Jimin nodded his head as he deceived them once more. "Yes, I am." he responded.

"By the way," Her mother leaned forward slightly. "Did you guys have become a couple?" she asked.

"No, mom." Hye Su sipped the drink to calm down. She didn't expect that question. 

"Then, why did you invite him to have dinner with us?" she continued. "I thought you are going to introduce him as your boyfriend."

"She will do that, soon." Jimin chuckled at Hye Su who is glaring at him for a short moment.

Her father claps his hands a few times. "That's mean Jimin is pursuing my daughter!" Her family are excited.

Everyone is smiling widely, but there is someone who gave a small smile.

Why? Is he not feeling well? Nope, he is recollecting about something that he did 15 years ago.

15 years ago.

With the sound of eerie noises in the forest, a man drove his car into the dark forest.

He stopped his car after he has been driving into the forest for 8 minutes.

After checked the surroundings, the man got out of the car before he opened another car door.

An unconscious boy can be seen in the backseat. He carried him on his shoulder roughly.

"Your grave will be here but I would not bury you, feels special." He threw him on the soil like he was nothing.

The man dusted off his hands as he looked at him without any sympathy.

"You should be glad that your death saved another life."

"Your sacrifice will be worth it."