21.

In the police station, a police officer called his name to make sure he is him.

"Mr Park Jimin?"

He nodded his head while his eyes are red and watery. It is obvious that he cried.

"I'm sorry to say this but because you are the first person that discovers Mr Kang Man Young so you will be a suspect for this case."

Mr Kang Man Young, his non-biological father.

"Now, please come with me to the interrogation room."

"A man in his seventies found dead in a forest in Seoul. He hanged himself with a rope tied around the branch of a tree and around his neck. A suicide note was found in his hand."

During break time in a hospital, a few of the employees are discussing the news while sipping their coffee.

"I heard he is a retired scientist." A doctor who is a friend to Min Je Kwan said.

Je Kwan looked at the television before he speaks. "Yes, he is but unfortunately, he chose to suicide."

He massages his hands as the memories of last night is replaying in his mind as if it is happening in the present.

"I heard the police thinks that someone murdered him because the handwriting in the suicide note is not similar to his own handwriting." He said.

His friend's statement made his heart skipped a beat. That handwriting belongs to him. He tried his best to copy his handwriting.

How did he know his handwriting? In his car, he saw a notebook that is containing his handwriting.

"Really? Hope the police will be able to find the killer then."

Feeling exhausted physically and mentally, Jimin gets out of his car as he reached his place.

"Goodnight, Jungkook."

The familiar voice caught his attention. Hye Su is waving to Jungkook who is in his car while she is standing beside it.

Just when he wants to approach them, two black cars stopped beside them before some people get out of the car.

They are all wearing black colour clothes. Most of them have muscular arms and legs.

They are gangsters.

The gangsters grabbed Hye Su roughly and one of them quickly inject a drug that will make her pass out.

They want her.

Obviously, Jimin and Jungkook go against them. They fight back but there is no use. With the number of people they have, they lose.

"Both of you want to be involved? Come with us then."

"The three employees of JinHit company have been missing for three days already. If you see them, please contact this phone number."