5.

The washing machine is doing its jobs as Jimin and Hye Su are chatting in the living room.

They found out that both of them rent the houses in this area because it is near JinHit company.

"When is your birthday?" she asked curiously.

He answered smoothly even though it is not the truth.

"August 17, what about you?" he asked before he sipped a cup of green tea she has prepared for him.

"August 25," she replied. "You are older than me." She knows he is the same age as her and Jungkook which is 24 years old.

"Do you have any siblings?" he asked.

"No, what about you?"

Jimin shook his head. "Do you have pictures of you when you are little? I'm curious, it is ok if you didn't want to show it to me."

"It is ok to show it to you, let me bring it to you, it is in my room." Hye Su walked away from him, going upstairs to her room.

Park Jimin's point of view.

Hye Su opened the book that containing her childhood pictures while I'm sitting beside her, observing it.

She is grinning widely when she looked at these pictures. "This is when I was 7 years old, my first day of primary school."

My lips curved into a soft smile.

"You are cute and pretty, but this girl is cuter and prettier than you." I pointed at another picture of little Hye Su.

She chuckled. "You have your way of praising people." She flipped the page smoothly.

"Who is this boy?" I saw a picture of a little boy wrapping his arm around little Hye Su's shoulder.

She giggled. "My best friend and my first love." A weak smile formed on her lip as she sighed before she speaks again. "I wonder where is he right now."

I tilted my head, observing the little boy through the picture again and again.

The more I look at it, the more I feel that he is me.

Am I him? Is he me?

Just when I wanted to ask for more information about the little boy, the washing machine is producing some continuous sound, indicating that the clothes are done washing.

Unwillingly, I stood up from my seat, knowing that I have to leave but at least, I have gained some useful information.

This is the reason why I am here.