3.

Jungkook and Hye Su are working as an employee in the marketing department of JinHit company, a successful company that is located in Seoul, South Korea.

The owner of JinHit company is Kim Seokjin, a good-looking man who has a nice personality and most importantly, he is easy-going.

Almost all of the employees of JinHit company doesn't feel regret working for his company.

In a meeting room for the marketing department, people are sitting in their chosen seats. Jungkook and Hye Su are sitting next to each other like usual.

They have a meeting in 7 minutes.

"Morning," Their close friend, Kim Taehyung takes a seat beside Hye Su as he put a cup of black coffee in front of him.

They greeted him. "What is the subject for the meeting later?" Taehyung asked, sipping the coffee.

"I heard JinHit company is going to launch a new product next months so we probably need to brainstorm the marketing strategy." Jungkook replied, receiving nods from both of them.

A few knocks can be heard as the employees looked in that direction. "Good morning," The team leader of the marketing department, Kim Namjoon greeted them with a polite smile.

A familiar face who is standing beside Namjoon has made Jungkook and Hye Su feeling a bit surprising as Jungkook leaned toward her and whispered.

"Your neighbour is here."

"Let's welcome our new employee, Park Jimin." Namjoon said as everyone is clapping their hands.

"He is handsome."

"He is cool."

"He seems nice."

"I wonder is he single?"

Namjoon cleared his throat to grab their attention. "So, Jimin, because I will be gone for a business trip later and for the purpose of guiding you since you are a new employee,"

In an instant, some employees raise their hands as they know what is he going to say.

Namjoon is used to this kind of situation as he continued smoothly. "Do you want me to choose an employee to guide you or you choose for yourselves?" 

Jimin smiled politely when he locked his eyes with some of them. "I would like to choose for myself."

"Who will it be?" Namjoon asked. The silent atmosphere is making everyone paying attention to Jimin.

"Miss Min Hye Su."