Chapter 3: New Friends

•5:00pm•

Goku Black was taking care of business as he took out most of the Z Gang and all there was left was Goku and Vegeta. He was still in his super saiyan form. He looked at them as he saw their hair color blue. He never saw this transformation before. He then started to attack and managed to keep a few hits on them

Vegeta growled and said "How is he still keeping up with us! He is in his super saiyan state!"

Goku said "I don't know..but he doesn't look like he killed anybody vegeta."

GB said "I would never do that! I was in earth for 3 days and nothing has been destroyed!" He got punched in the gut and face and was sent to the ground as he groan.

Vegeta yelled "We are sick of your lies. Now perished! Finalllllll" Goku Black saw this as he wonder what to do. He then got a flashback and moved his hands back.

Goku Black said "Kaaaaameeeeehaaameeee..." Vegeta blasts his final flash towards Goku Black as he GB release his Kamehameha towards Vegeta's Final Flash. Goku watched them in shocked as GB took out Vegeta's Final Flash and Vegeta dodged the impact of the blast.

Vegeta pants "How...that was my strongest blast."

Goku yelled "Vegeta look!" He points towards Goku Black transformation as he in his Rose Form. He powers down as he sat on the ground panting.

Goku Black wonders "Did I win?" He sees the two saiyan's as Goku tried to tell Vegeta that maybe they should talk with him, making Vegeta pissed off but he no other options really. They go land towards him as GB gets up slowly as he was drained out.

GB said "So are you gonna leave now?..."

Goku said "Well we will if you can tell us if your the evil Goku Black."

GB was confused "Evil? I don't know what you mean? I woke up in the middle of a forest. Found a place to stay and lived a normal life here. Never have I been evil!" Vegeta and Goku looked at each other as Goku grabs GB arm and teleports him to Bulma's lab.

Bulma came out the experiment she was working on.

Bulma said "Ah I see your back boys-Ahh! What the heck! Why is he here!?!

Goku said "Calm down Bulma. He won't try anything evil. We don't know how this happened but I believe he turned good."

Vegeta said "I hate to agree to that idiot but I think we need to make sure he isn't evil, woman.

Bulma was just getting thoughts in her head on what's going on. She then grab GB and put him in a lie detector capsule as he looked around on what it was.

Bulma said "Alright Goku Black. Tell us everything you did and what happened." GB explained everything and told the truth that he was a good  saiyan and not evil which the lie detector was telling Bulma he wasn't lying at all. The two saiyan's and Bulma were in complete shocked.

Vegeta said "This means..."

Goku said "A new friend!" He cheers happily as he hugs GB. GB was a bit confused on what's going on still as Bulma sighs at how naive goku was.

GB said "Look..I just want to go home right." Goku nodded as he took him home as Vegeta kicked a trash can upset the fact that Goku Black was telling the truth and couldn't believe his eyes and ears and how GB was a changed saiyan. Goku was looking at GB.

Goku said "You know..it's strange how you are different. Though you might not know it. You probably lost your memory or something."

GB said "No..someone said I had a second chance to be different..a voice in my head. I don't know who is doing that but I'm glad I could live in this planet and call it home." Goku smiled and then looks.

Goku said "We should train together. To see whose the strongest."

GB said "Alright then. I appreciate. Um... What's your name?" Goku then laughs softly.

Goku said "Oops I forgot. My name is Son Goku. We have the same name. So just call me Goku or Kakarot which is my saiyan name." He disappear as GB sighs at the whole event that happened. He went to Phil's house as Phil saw him a mess and helped GB inside and gave him food and fresh clothes.

Phil said "Were you in a fight?"

GB said "Something like that. It's hard to explain. I need some rest. I'll tell you about tommorow. I'm sorry. Thanks for the food by the way. Very delicious." He smiles at Phil and went to bed. He was thinking too much about Goku and Vegeta telling him he used to be evil. But now he is different. He closed his eyes and went to sleep. The night continues on.

To be continued...