Chapter 29: Shallots Saiyaness

Shallot smirked at Xiven. He was excited to fight a new challenger after many months of training and beating down on weak opponents.

Shallot said "I hope your worth my time!"

Xiven said "Don't worry I won't lose!" He powers up as Shallot senses his power. But knows something different about him. He feels like he is hiding something.

Xiven charged at Shallot as Shallot watched as he started to dodge a bit

Xiven charged at Shallot as Shallot watched as he started to dodge a bit. He knows if he could find a way to get Xiven to go full power then he has to act very bad.

Shallot said "Come on Xiven. Show me your power.  You say you can beat a God then prove it to me or your village will be destroyed!" Xiven had his eyes wide open as he didn't want his family and village to die. The namekian village were in shocked hearing that. Luma came by to the elder and told him to calm down.

Luma said "Lord Shallot is just testing Xiven. He wants to see what's he hiding."

Elder Namekian said "Well..he has a very powerful transformation thanks to the Super Namekian Purple Dragon Balls."

Luma said "Ah yes they are a new set of Dragon balls. Very different from Universe 7's set of namek and earth Dragon balls. The purple set can grant you any wish except immortality and you have 4 wishes."

Elder said "C-Correct. Wow I am impressed." The namekians watch in awe as both fighters fought off. It was mainly Shallot just holding back since he is stronger but he wants to see if Xiven can get even more stronger since Shallot knew he as hiding something.

Xiven said "Stop dodging!" Shallot chuckles as he grabbed both hands of Xiven and then sends him down to the ground deep. Xiven felt a lot of pain as he slowly got up.

Shallot said "Your boring me.." He holds his hand to Xivens face. "Time to end this." As Shallot was about to Hakai Xiven, he suddenly sees Xiven grunting as he screams as his power suddenly erupts as Shallot noticed this and moves back a bit watching. "There it is." He smirked as Xiven looked taller and bulkier and it was Orange.

Xiven said "Your lucky to see this form so called god...I call it Super Orange Namekian."

Shallot said "I'm impressed. Now bring!" Shallot using 10% of his energy as he went and clashed with Xiven. Both delivered blows and attacks. Luma just watched knowing the result.

Xiven suddenly gut punched and punched him in the face. He used namekian arms and stretched them and he grabs Shallot as he throws up the air and drags him down to the ground very hard. Shallot suddenly grabs Xivens arms and rips them with a ki blade.

Xiven screamed in pain but used his regeneration technique. Shallot went into his super saiyan 3 form. It was the first time he used this form.

Xiven said "So you went blonde and have long hair. Not gonna stop me!" He charged at Shallot as Shallot used a similar move that he was able to learn from his training with Goku.