Chapter 21: Goku Black vs SSJ 4 Baby Gohan

Goku Black stares at Baby down and he was sees Baby's transformation out.

Baby said "Seems like this boy has power haha!"

Goku Black said "You'll pay for this!" They fight each other as it was a very brutal battle. Goku Black punched Baby in the gut and then slammed him to the ground. "You leave Gohan's body now!" He kept punching him as Baby suddenly kicks him out the way and then blasts Goku Black with a death masenko. Goku Black manages to deflect it as it gave him a little damage.

Baby said "Your so funny haha! This body is now mine! Hahaha! This saiyan has given me strength I never imagined it to be! Now I will destroy the whole saiyan race with this power!"

Goku Black got mad as he charged at Baby as Baby simply disappeared. Goku Black wonder where he was as he looked up. Baby holds a death ball. He threw towards GB as GB was holding the big energy ball. He grunts as he was trying to push it away.

Baby laughed "You see! I am the most powerful being in the universe! Your not strong enough to survive this!" Goku Black smirked as he yelled. Baby looks as GB pushed the death ball back with his power as Baby was in shocked. Baby puts more blasts to increase the death ball and to move it back down towards GB.

Goku Black yelled "Kaioken x10!" Suddenly he used his Kamehameha with the kaioken as he sent the death ball straight towards Baby as Baby suddenly disappeared to avoid it.

Baby said "That was close. Now time to end this." Goku Black huffed as he noticed Baby's Death Spirit Bomb. "I will destroy Earth if I have to kill you! Mwahaha!!"

Goku Black gasp and said "No...crap I used too much kaioken with my super saiyan 4." Suddenly he then saw two people appear in front of him.

Goku said "We are here GB." Vegeta was also here as well. Also wearing their clothes.

Vegeta said "We can handle this bug and get your son too Kakarot."

Goku said "Yes and we can do that with the power of super saiyan 4!"

Baby said "What the!" He saw Goku and Vegeta as he growls. "More of these saiyans! Damn it!" He watched as Goku and Vegeta transform into super saiyan 4's.