Chapter 33: Prison Planet Part 3

Both Goku's and Vegeta's were amazed at this sudden fusion.

Trunks said "Wait isn't this basically Fused Zamasu?"

Gowasu said "Not quite. This is not the fusion of the potaras. Its the fusion dance of the fusion between Goku Black and Zamasu."

Trunks said "Fusion Dance? I'm confuse.."

Xeno Vegeta said "Just focus on the battle son. Maybe you can keep your composer."

Xeno Goku said "So why are you two doing here anyways?"

Goku said "To get Trunks back to his timeline."

Vegeta said "Be grateful we saved your life clown."

Xeno Vegeta said "Hey other me. I'm the one who calls this idiot a clown but you know I'm feeling great. I wanna see your strength."

Vegeta said "Oh is that so." He goes to him. "You know your not the only ones who could do this." He points to his fur.

Goku said "Uh guys.."

Xeno Vegeta said "Oh your wishing to get punched in the face huh prince."

Xeno Goku said "Vegeta.." he said as he looks up.

Vegeta said "My my. Didn't know the furry prince is jealous that maybe I'm stronger than him"

Xeno Vegeta said "Why you!" He growled.

Both Goku's yelled "GUYS!!!"

Both Vegeta's yelled "WHAT KAKAROT!"

The two gokus point to the sky as both vegetas looked to see Gomasu just beating the crap out of evil goku black and evil zamasu.

Evil Zamasu said "You damn imposters!"

Gomasu said "Ah your mad huh."

Evil Goku Black yelled "Die!" He fired a Kamehameha at Gomasu. But Gomasu just deflected it and charges at then and punches them in the face and sent them to the ground. He lift his finger up. Both Evil Zamasu and Evil Goku Black watched as they were too hurt.

Gomasu said "Divine Spirit!" He sent it down. It was very big and powerful. It explodes on them as there was no trace of them. Except for their masks which were half broken.

Goku said "Hey looks guys. It's those weird masks." Xeno Vegeta holds it as he looks at it carefully.

Xeno Vegeta said "These masks give tremendous power but it's useless now." He destroyed the masks and then sees Gomasu float down and defuse. Trunks sees Goku Black and Zamasu still mad at them and still didn't trust them.

Goku Black said "So your Trunks. I'm Goku Black." He offered his hand to Trunks as Trunks walks away.

Zamasu said "He's still doesn't trust us." He sighs softly. Xeno Vegeta then grab Trunks shirt a bit.

Xeno Vegeta said "Trunks..I know what it feels to lose someone. Then trust the person that killed your mother. But he's no longer that same person. So you need to move on.."

Trunks said "Yes father."

Vegeta said "Ahem"

Trunks looks and noticed his other father from the present. He then looks at Xeno Vegeta and he hugs them both and Vegeta kinda embrassed and let's him. It was the first time he hug his future son.

Xeno Goku said "Not ruin the reunion but I see Fu." They look and noticed Fu. He laughs at them.

Fu said "Great Job you guys! Honestly I never knew you got this far! Haha! Man this experiment is gonna be a success!"