Chapter 28: Turles Daycare

Turles flew to his job holding Gozu. He lands as he went inside the daycare. He had a cup of coffee as he wore a suit and was looking professional. The woman who was an office worker saw him.

Woman Secretary said "Ah Mr

Woman Secretary said "Ah Mr. Turles." She smiles softly and Turles nods at her. "Who is that child?"

Turles said "I'm babysitting for today for him. He will join my daycare for today. I'm kinda nervous about this idea but I guess it could help him make friends I guess. Plus I was forced to do this babysitting for him." He sighs as he sips his coffee as Gozu looked around seeing pictures of drawings on the wall.

Woman Secretary said "Well don't worry about. He will love the kids. Plus it's just for the day so be positive. It is your 2nd day on the job."

Turles said "Yes true. Anyways I'm off. I need change out of this. Can't get it dirty with kids around." He went to change into something for daycare. He had an apron and causal clothes as well. "There this is better." Gozu looked at him and giggles at him. "Hey stop laughing kid." He looks at him as Gozu giggled more. Turles sighs as he sits down with Gozu as each parent dropped their kids down at the daycare. Turles saw around 12 kids. He saw them look at him. They get scared of him as Gozu tilt his head. He goes to them and tries to calm them down.

Turles sighs as he holds a bucket of toys as each child stopped and their eyes sparkle. They crawl to the toys and they were all having fun. Turles was amazed at how calm they were now. He sees Gozu playing with his teddy bear.

Turles said "Hey kid why not play with the other kids." Gozu looked at them and shakes his head as he sees a book as he holds and opens it as Turles just watched him read. "What a weird kid." He mutter as he then went to help not the kids.

Gozu reads a book which was a super hero comic of Iron Man. He was amazed at it and kept reading it. He would try and pose to be like Iron Man. He sticks his hand as a ki blast forms as he release it and it went to a wall.

Turles looked in shocked as he panic and quickly went to Gozu.

Turles said "Gozu! You blew up the wall" Gozu got scared and cries as he made the earth start to rumble as Turles panic as the other kids start to cry in fear as Turles thinks of ways to calm Gozu down.  "Don't cry kid. I'll buy you some of that human dessert!" He kept crying more as he blasts so many holes on the walls.

Secretary Woman said "Turles! Whats going on in here! We gotta get the kids to safety!

Turles said "On it!" He grunts as he gets the kids to go outside as he made sure he kept Gozu away from them as he holds him. "Kid stop crying." He sighs as he couldn't get him to stop. He thinks of ideas of calming him down. He started to give him his comic book of Iron Man but he didn't want that. Turles grunts more as he then grabs Gosin and took him outside as he flew as Gosin suddenly looks and giggles and smiles. "Seriously?" He took him around the city flying. He saw a shop. He even saw costumes. "Hmm" He looked through the costumes as he saw a similar costume resembling iron man as he grabbed it. He dresses Gozu and quickly left the shop with him as Gozu felt much better. He was favorite super hero. "Alright kid. No more firing ki blasts. That will be bad okay?" Gozu nodded as they went back to the daycare.

Secretary Woman said "Turles! The earthquake stopped! The kids are safe."

Turles said "Good. Well make sure their families pick them up. It's almost time." She nodded as she went to get them ready to head home. "Your staying with me kid." Gozu looks and nods as he sits down. Turles sits with him as he hands him lunch. "Must be hungry. Here." Gozu looked at the food as he didn't know how to eat. "Oh yeah I forgot you baby saiyans can't eat normal." He has a spoon and feeds him. He smiles a little watching him eat. "So kid your father taught you any cool moves?" Gozu looks and shows him his ki sword. "Woah that is cool. Hmm but do you wanna learn a better move than that." Gozu nodded excitedly as Turles showed him his Kill Driver as it looked like a yellow ring. "See this a cool move." Gozu clapped and tried to copy what Turles did but he was struggling. "You will learn that when your older." Gozu nodded as he yawns and slowly falls asleep on Turles. He chuckled as he saw Jessi.

Jessi said "Hey turles. I'm here. Oh my look at him. All tuckered out. Any problems?"

Turles said "Wellll he kinds blew a hole on the wall"

Jessi said "Oh no.." She saw it and sighed "How much?"

Turles said "Don't worry I'll pay it off. Gozu really likes this person. I don't know why." He hands her the iron man figure.  Jessi giggles softly.

Jessi said "That's Iron man. He's his favorite super hero. I guess he finds him inspirational. Well goodbye turles." She smiled taking gozu as Turles stretched.

Turles said "I'm hungry." He flew to a ramen place. He using his newspaper as he wasn't paying attention as he bump into someone. "Oh I'm sorry." He noticed it was Tights.

Tights said "No it's okay." She sees Turles. She smirk. "Hey there Turles. Coming here to eat?" Turles nod. "Well guess what we are eating together."

Turles said "Wait what I'm not agreeing to that!"

Tights said "Nonsense I'm paying." She dragged him with her to a table with a nice view. "Think of this as a date."

Turles said "What's a date?"

Tight sigh "Bulma is right about you. You need to learn more of earth culture. Come on. Let's have some fun!"

●Meanwhile●

Shallot was exploring planets at his universe. He was quite bored. He wonder if there was anyone to challenge. He landed in a planet that was full of green and blue.

Shallot said "What planet are we on Luma?"

Luma said "This is planet namek 0121."

Shallot said "Namek huh?" He explored around as he sees namekians. They saw him and were on guard. There was a tall namekian coming to him as he stops by him.

Tall Naemkian said "Who are you!?"

Shallot said "I am Shallot. GOD of Universe 0. Your universe's God. Now I am wondering who are you people?"

Elder Namekian said "Xiven! That's a GOD you need to bow! He's way stronger than you! He could kill you in an instant."

Xiven said "A god you say. Prove it" Shallot sweat drop.

Shallot said "Well okay. Let's see how strong you are."

Luma said "Lord Shallot maybe you shouldn't."

Shallot said "Luma I wanna fight someone. It's been many months since I had a challenge."

Luma sighs "Okay Lord Shallot."

The fight between A GOD and a namekian.

To be continued...