Chapter 44: Wrath Of The Dragon

Tapion was watching his brother fish. He wonder what he will catch. Tapion then looks at the cocoon. He had to make sure the monster Hiru was not going to get free from its egg. 

//Note//

If your wondering who Hiru is, its Hirudegarn. Yes it's a long and weird name, so I shorten it to Hiru. If you ever watched the DBZ Movie of Wrath of The Dragon you would understand who this creature is. If not then I would say try and find the movie. It's not a bad movie but it's very nice. 

//Back to the story//

Tapion plays his instrument as he sees his brother Minotia come by with some fish. 

Minotia said "Hey big bro, I got us a big fish."

Tapion said "Good job Mino. Go put it by the fire. We'll eat later. I need to make sure no one gets this egg.

Minotia said "No one ever comes across this egg. Ever since you retired from GOD of U6, you were so focused on Hiru. He hasn't got out of his egg for many years. But I wonder, why did you retire?"

Tapion said "It was because the job of a destroyer wasn't great...yes being a GOD has it's perks. But it's not easy to be one. Destroying people's lives isn't my thing. The power of a GOD was also difficult. I may have been stronger than any GOD there. But I was uncontrollable. I told my angel that I wish to retire before something bad happens to me. The Grand Priest was very nice of enough to let me keep my prime age which I was thankful for. He said I was his favorite GOD. I was surprised by that but I just accepted it."

Minotia said "So you came here because you couldn't do a good job as a GOD?"

Tapion said "Yes, I thought it would be a good job and have everyone enjoy my presence. But I feared the power I had. My angel has told me with the responsibility of a GOD there is some risks and perks to it. I didn't like the risks and after 5 years as a GOD, I retired." 

Minotia said "Ah I see." While they both talk Hoi was creeping in the bushes. He sees the cocoon. He holds the music box. He begins to play the music box. Tapion hears some type of music playing.

Tapion said "This music...it sounds familiar." Hoi laughs quietly as the cocoon begins to hatch. "Oh no...Minotia find somewhere to hide. Hiru is going to hatch!"

Minotia said "B-But"

Tapion said "Damn it! Go!" Minotia quickly went into hiding. Hoi came out playing the music box as Tapion looked in shocked. "Hoi...you monster."

Hoi said "Hehe! Time to die! NOW COME OUT HIRU!" Suddenly a bright light shows as a loud roar was made. Hiru was now free. He was a giant monster. 

Hiru roared loudly towards Tapion

Hiru roared loudly towards Tapion. Hoi was ontop of Hiru's shoulder. Tapion had his sword out ready to fight.

Hoi said "Hiru make sure you break this swordsman in half!" Hiru roared more as he begins to charge at Tapion.