Chapter 32: Prison Planet Part 2

Broly was battling out with Goku, Trunks, Vegeta and Cooler. Turles and Raditz sent to a wall as they watch the others fight the monster.

Broly yells "Kakarot!!!"

Xeno Vegeta grunts "I always hate hearing him yell your name clown!"

Xeno Goku said "Well I'm sorry Vegeta, maybe you should of took care of broly from the last time we faced him at that planet instead of being scared of him and getting bench pressed by him with one arm. But nooo I had to do everything!" Vegeta growls as they both send Broly to a wall with their blast attacks.

Xeno Vegeta said "You better take that back clown!"

Trunks sweat dropped. He never knew this Goku was very serious and different from the other Goku he knew. Cooler then smacks both their heads.

Cooler said "WILL YOU MONKEYS FOCUS!" Vegeta and Goku look at Broly as Broly laughed evilly and went into LSSJ 3 as he charged towards the two saiyans as he clotheslines them both as Cooler charged at Broly as they both grab their arms  and hitting heads. Trunks noticed Cooler wasn't giving up as he sees him go Golden. He sees Cooler push Broly back. "It would nice if you can help me brat!" Trunks went super saiyan 2 as he tried to help Cooler but he couldn't. He kept yelling as they both kept pushing broly more as suddenly Xeno Vegeta and Xeno Goku went super saiyan 4 and both punch broly in the face breaking his mask. He was sent to the wall and Xeno Goku screamed Kamehameha at Broly as Broly took the blast and it exploded. Broly was out and not moving. Cooler looked at Broly and grab the keys as he throws it to Trunks. "Hurry Monkey. We need to find Fu." Trunks nodded and went to go find his stuff. He got his stuff as Xeno Goku got his power pole as Xeno Vegeta grab the time machine capsule.

Xeno Vegeta said "So son how did you end up here?"

Trunks said "Well Fu brought Goku Black and Zamasu back to destory my home again and well all I remember was being here because of Fu and those two. So they are still here I believe."

Xeno Goku said "Well we should find Cooler and then find Fu. Fu needs to be dealt with."

Trunks said "Buts he powerful. Are you sure we can beat him?"

Xeno Goku said "We have to try and see."

Trunks said "I also am curious. What was that form you guys turned into."

Xeno Goku said "Oh right you probably never had your tail on you still. Well that was super saiyan 4. You need a tail to access the form. Vegeta here took a year and a half to get right."

Xeno Vegeta said "Hmph. At least I wasn't crying like a baby when you were getting your tail pulled out."

Xeno Goku said "That was years ago!" He pouted as Trunks sighed as they both went to go find Cooler and find Fu.

Meanwhile●

Whis said "Oh my, so your saying this Fu fella has went through time and took Trunks with him?"

Mai sighed and said "Yes...it seems like it. I couldn't get a hold of him."

Goku said "So we need your help Whis!"

Whis said "Well I could but I can't. It's against the rules for an angel to go back in time."

Goku said "That's why we want you to take us to U10."

Whis said "Alrighty then." He tapped his staff as they were transported to Universe 10. Goku Black and Zamasu saw Supreme Kai of U10 Gowasu. Gowasu sees them as he slowly went to them.

Zamasu said "Hello master.."

Gowasu said "Hello Zamasu. So is this also you?" He points to Goku Black. He nodded.