Chapter 31: Prison Planet Pt 1

Goku Black was training with Pan as they were having a light sparing session.

Pan said "Come on Mr. Rose! Stop dodging!" She pouts as Goku Black laughs. Pan got mad as she then accidentally kick Goku Black's 'dragon balls'.

Goku Black yells in pain "My d-dragon balls" Zamasu laughs softly watching this go down.

Pan said "C-Crap Mr. Rose! You okay?" She got worried as she went to check on him.

Zamasu said "Well he looks like he is down for the count Pan. You win!" Gozu giggled and claps at this.

Pan sighs softly at Zamasu comment and went to go find an ice pack for GB. Jessi was humming as she was doing the laundry. She then saw a bright light near the forest. She stopped and went outside. She went to forest to see where and what the bright light was about. She noticed a machine of sorts. She then sees a woman coming out the machine as she looked badly hurt. She quickly rushed to her aid. She took her in the house. She calls for Zamasu and GB and Pan to come inside.

Goku Black said "Hey love. What's wrong?"

Jessi said "I found someone from some weird machine. She's fine but she was hurt badly for some reason."

Zamasu said "I wonder what cause her to get hurt. Could you show us where she is?" Jessi nodded as she shows them where Mai was resting. Zamasu was in shocked as he knew exactly who this woman was. It was Mai from the future. "What is she doing here..."

Goku Black said "What you know her?"

Zamasu said "Yes I do. You do too but you lost your memories from that time."

Goku Black said "Wait I did?" Mai groans as she slowly woke up. She sees Jessi.

Jessi said "Oh your awake!"

Mai said "Where am I? Am I in the right timeline?" She sees Jessi as she then turns to then see Zamasu and Goku Black as she screams in horror and quickly fell off the bed. "W-What the hell!? Did you follow me in this timeline!" Goku Black was confused at what's going on right now. Zamasu sighed knowing this would happen.

Zamasu said "Look mortal calm down. We aren't gonna hurt."

Mai said "Like hell you are! Trunks killed you both!" She got scared and decided to run away.

Goku Black looked at Zamasu wondering what she was talking about.

Zamasu said "In the future of her timeline. She was correct. We both died by a warrior named Trunks. Not the trunks you know in this timeline. We both were evil and had a goal in mind. Wiping all mortals from existence..further more it failed and Trunks managed to "kill us". But not quite to kill us entirely. Now here we are. You don't remember anything from the fight and I only did. So I hope you understand the situation." Goku Black nodded a bit as he still was confused.

Goku Black said "But why is she here. She's not supposed to be in this timeline correct?"

Zamasu said "Indeed. Something must of happened to her timeline..there's no doubt. We must find her and try to get her calm down. She thinks of us as a threat." GB nodded as they flew to find her. Mai was running in the forest as she hissed a bit in pain as she was still bleeding from a wound in her side. She was trying to find Capsule Corp. It was very hard for her to find the place when she was in pain. She suddenly stop by a tree as she huffs and used a piece of her cloth to stop the bleeding.

Mai said "I did what Trunks told me..this is the timeline I put down. But why are they here..as a matter a fact why haven't they already destory earth..it's to lively..the goku black and zamasu I know we're deadly beings. They killed everyone..even bulma..now Trunks is probably in danger..me I'm just here being useless.." She slowly cries as she felt like passing out again. She was closing her eyes slowly as she slowly saw a shadow figure as she suddenly passed out.