Chapter 45: Otherworld Chaos

Demigra teleported to Otherworld. He wore a cloak on him as he went past through King Yema's reception and went to Otherworld Heaven. But to get to his destination, he went up some stairs as this gateway takes him to a new world area. It was called the Heaven Cells. The Heaven Cells were cells made specifically for monsters that were supposed to go to HIFL and end up here to be locked up because of how out of control their power was. For example, Demigra sees a monster who goes by the name Broly. Now, this Broly was from a different timeline. He was from the timeline where he got resurrected and gotten killed by Goku and his two sons. He was sent here because of issues with the orges and other villains and also leaving HIFL with no permissions. Thus, Broly or Z Broly because there are two brolys in this world. So far, this is Z Broly, who is now locked in the Heaven Cells, and there's Super Broly who is living happily and being a good saiyan. Now, the next three were very surprising to Demigra. It was Super 17. This version of Super 17 was from a timeline where he was fused with two andriod 17s that was from HIFL, and well, it created this monster, which got killed by Goku, who was a kid. The next one was Metal Cooler. He was in a timeline where he was taking rule of New Namek and was going to be a ruler there, but Goku and Vegeta put a stop to him, ending him entirely. The reason he was sent here was because he was too powerful and too much of an issue since his family too was in HIFL. So, Metal Cooler was placed here. The last monster was none other than Andriod 13. Yes, he was also in a different timeline. The timeline where he was sent to kill Goku. Which ultimately failed, and well, he kept his body of his super andriod form, and well, he too had issues in HIFL and also left without permission, which sent him here. Demigra walked and then saw the cocoon of Janemba. He was gonna approach the cocoon, but someone stopped him as he got hit in the face, and Demigra landed on the ground.

Demigra said, "Who did that!.." a familiar namekian lands on the ground. He removed his hood as it was none other than Pikkon.

Pikkon said "Who are you...you don't belong here." Demigra smirked at him.

Demigra said "I don't like to tell strangers who I am. But since you attacked first, I guess I should beat you down."

Pikkon said "You talk cocky for a guy who got his head kicked off. I am Pikkon Guardian of Heaven Cells. I will make sure to take you to King Yemma and send you to HIFL for your actions.."

Demigra said "Then I guess I won't hold back." He removed his cloak as Pikkon eyes widen.

Pikkon said "Your a demon..how did you find this place let alone get through security of angels.."

Demigra said "It's a boring long story so I'll make this short. I know my ways around here. Now, let's fight."

Pikkon said "Your speaking my language." Both Pikkon and Demigra begin to fight. Pikkon was managing well but what he didn't notice was Demigra was using his demon magic to rip the cocoon of Janemba to set him free which worked. Pikkon then feels rumbles as he turns around and gets hit in the head by Demigra and got sent towards a cell. Demigra sees keys.

Demigra said "It's time for you 4 to do me a favor. I'll let you free from this place in exchange you get Janemba and I out from this place. If you guys succeed I'll let you join the demon army." Broly, Metal Cooler, Andriod 13 and Super 17 all nodded. Demigrs unlocks the cell doors and removed their restriction ki blockers. They felt their power back. Pikkon tries to stop them from escape by sending powerful blasts at them. But lucky for them, Super 17 takes the blast and absorbs it.

Super 17 laughs saying "Haha! This power is surreal!"

Broly laughs saying "Forget that I wanna find Kakarot...and kill him!"

Andriod 13 roars "I want Son Goku dead..."

Metal Cooler said "Well we must help this demon out so we can get out of this place. In time men. We will find and kill Son Goku."