Chapter 19: Gozu's Wild Adventure

Goku Black was flying with Gozu in his baby carrier. Gozu was enjoying the view and watched the birds fly and the clouds.

Goku Black said "Since Zamasu didn't want to join us little man. I guess we can have our father and son time." Gozu giggled loving the idea. Goku Black would land at Kami House. He saw Master Roshi, Krillin, 18, and Tien.

Master Roshi said "Ah Goku Black. Long time no see. I see you brought the kid. My my. I might teach him some new tricks." He said holding some magazines as 18 hits Roshi's head hard.

18 said "Not on my watch." She smiled at Gozu as Gozu giggled at her and 18 lightly ruffled his hair. "Such a cutie."

Goku Black chuckled and said "He got it from his mom."

Krillin said "Say GB, are you gonna train him when he gets older."

Goku Black said "Well honestly I never thought of that. I wanted to get Jessi's opinion but she said it's Gozu's decision when he gets older."

18 said "Fair and he's little, he doesn't know much." She got to hold Gozu and Gozu didn't cry when 18 held him.

Goku Black said "If he wants to be like me I'll do it. But for now I want him to have a peaceful life."

Tien said "You know Goku Black. He has a tail on him. Don't you panic if he becomes a great ape?"

Goku Black said "Oh no I don't panic about it. There hasn't been one for a while so it's fine keeping the tail."

Krillin said "You know Gozu does resemble Gohan a lot. It's surprising to see the result."

Master Roshi said "Well anyways glad you came by. I forgot to get you a gift for Gozu. I think he will like it. Nimbus!" Suddenly Nimbus comes by and it was the same Nimbus goku used when he was a child.

Krillin said "Woah flying nimbus. Are you sure Roshi? He's just a baby."

Master Roshi said "Well Goku and Gohan never used it for a while so why not let the little squirt have nimbus. It seems fine to me."

Goku Black said "Is it safe?"

Master Roshi said "It is very safe." Tries to hop on the nimbus but fell on the ground. "Seriously..anyways! This nimbus will only allow pure heart people to be on the nimbus."

Goku Black said "I see" He puts Gozu on the nimbus as Gozu giggled as he nuzzled the nimbus happily. "Aww he loves it Roshi." Suddenly Gozu sat up and points up as the nimbus suddenly flew off with Gozu. "Wait Gozu! Crap! Roshi what the heck!"

Roshi said "U-Um well it must of been commanded to go somewhere."

18 said "Well we gotta go find him..we don't know where exactly nimbus took him." She flew up as Krillin and Tien did the same with Goku Black as they went to go find Gozu.

●Meanwhile with Gozu●

Gozu was having so much with Nimbus as Nimbus stopped by a good view of a water fall. Nimbus lands on the ground safely for Gozu to get out. He crawls looking around. He noticed something shiny in the distant. He goes to follow it. When he got closer he eventually sees it on a rock. He couldn't get it as he had his arms up trying to reach it. But his arms were small. He cries softly as he really wanted to get that shiny orange orb. Suddenly a voice came by.

Woman said "Oh my a baby." She went to gozu and picked him. "What are you doing here little one. Hm?" She noticed why he was reaching his arms out. She saw the orange orb. "Ah you wanted this? Strange orange rock ball?" She holds the 7 star dragon ball in her hand as she tales Gozu back to her village. She gets inside her home as an elderly woman sees her. Her name was Lisa. Lisa saw the orange woman who was Suno carrying Gozu.