Chapter 18: Bulla's Training

At the lookout●

Zamasu and Goku Black were there as Pan decided to drop by to char with her teacher Goku Black. She then sees Bulla arrive.

Pan said "Hey Bulla!"

Bulla said "Oh hey Pan! I'm gonna train with Zamasu! I can't wait to be stronger than you!"

Pan said "We'll see hehe!" She waves goodbye to her best friend as she watch Zamasu and Bulla enter the time chamber. "Mr. Rose how long will they be in there?"

Goku Black said "Zamasu said he will train her for 6 days in there. I guess we'll see soon.

●In the time chamber●

Zamasu said "Alright Bulla." He used the clothes technique to change her clothes into some warrior armor. "These are weight armor. You will be training with them on. I put around the amount of what goku black suggested when he trained with Pan. Good luck"

Bulla struggled as the weight armor was very heavy as she was standing still a bit and wobbled.

Bulla said "N-No sweat" She slowly walked and tried to not fall to the ground.

Zamasu sighed as he noticed she was struggling. He watched her as he them noticed she was getting up a little slowly.

"Impressive." He watch as 2 hours passed and see her fighting and walking with the armor well.

3 days later●

Vegeta was training as he was in the gravity chamber doing his normal training. He then noticed bulma on the screen as he stops.

Vegeta said "Yes woman."

Bulma said "Vegeta have you seen our daughter?"

Vegeta said "She's probably with Pan."

Bulma said "That's the thing she isn't. Haven't seen her for 3 days. Did she not tell you where she was going?"

Vegeta said "The only thing she said was she was going for training. Let her be woman."

Bulma said "Vegeta! She's 12!"

Vegeta said "I let trunks out when he was 8. But then again this is bulla we are talking about. I'll go ask kakarot." He sighed and left to go see Goku.

Goku was training with Goten and Trunks as they so far mastered their God forms, thanks to training for Goku and Whis.

Vegeta said "Kakarot!"

Goku said "Oh hey vegeta what's up?'

Vegeta said "Have you seen my daughter?"

Goku said "Hmm no but I did hear from Goku Black that Zamasu is training her."

Vegeta said "W-Wait Zamasu!? What the hell Kakarot! What is he doing here! I thought he was erased or something!"

Goku said "Calm down Vegeta he's good like Goku Black." Vegeta got so mad as he went go find Goku Black.

Goku Black was teaching his son how to say his name as he was holding him and was on the blanket in the grass outside.

Goku Black said "Say dada"

Gozu said "Mmmm!" He giggles and rolls over a bit. Goku Black sighs as he knows it will hard to teach his child how-to speak.

Vegeta said "Alright dumbass! Tell me where that green goblin of a kai zamasu is!"

Goku Black said "Woah woah calm down Vegeta. She's at the lookout training with Zamasu."

Gozu said "Dumbass! Dumbass!" Goku Black had his eyes wide open.