Chapter 13: Block C

Goku Black woke up. He had a weird dream or he thought as Goku barge in and he jumped from Goku jump scaring like that.

Goku said "Finally your awake! You turned into a great ape!

Goku Black said "Great Ape?"

Goku said "Yeah! You were huge and pink!" Goku Black felt stress as he hold his hand. He got up and wore his gi as he left. He needed to relax.

Pan hugs Goku Black. He saw her and smile a little.

Pan said "Hey Mr. Rose. I hope you enjoyed my fight." Goku smirk as he pat her head.

Goku Black said "Yes indeed I did. You fought great. I'm proud of you kid. Hope you watch me fight"

Pan said "I will Mr. Rose." She bow and then waves bye.

Goku Black said "Man that kid is something else heh." He now thinks about Jessi. "Now I miss my girlfriend." A pair of hands wrap around him as he then sees a familiar face as he blushed. "J-Jessi!" Jessi giggled at his blushing face.

Jessi said "Hey my little rose. Miss me? I heard you did." She ruffled his hair as Goku Black felt a little embrassed and he pout at her.

Goku Black said "I did not! Hmph"

Jessi said "Aww sorry sorry. Anyways hope to see you fight! I also saw that girl you were with. Pan right? She is a fighter."

Goku Black said "Well I am the one who trained her to fight better."

Jessi said "Yeah true." She chuckled. "Maybe we should have a little fighter of our own too." Goku Black was kinda confused on what she meant as he was very naive like Goku. "I guess you don't know what that means. So innocent of you." She hugs him again.

Goku Black nodded and chuckles. They walk together as Zamasu saw them.

Zamasu said "So your with a woman..well if I was the one dating a woman it would be someone who has good taste with style. Mortals are very weird..." He mutter to himself as he turned to leave. He then noticed John was drinking water as Zamasu smirked and went passed him and trip John as John fell and then got up and seeing no one as Zamasu was gone.

●Meanwhile●

●Trunks vs Jiren●

Whis said "Alright contestants of Block C. The matches will begin shortly." He read the first match saying "Trunks and Jiren please come to the arena for your match." Jiren was walking to the arena as he noticed Trunks. The size difference alone as something but Jiren knowing that trunks was Vegeta's son was surprising. Trunks walked in the arena.

Jiren said "So son of vegeta. You think you can defeat me?" He had his hands crossed as Trunks saw how strong he was.

Trunk said "I will!" He said in a shaky confident tone.

Vegeta yelled "Don't lose in 5 minutes son! I know you can handle this man!" Jiren attacks Trunks as they fight. Jiren had the advantage so far in the match. Trunks had to go ssj 2 to try and dodge Jirens punches but Jiren was too quick as he quickly grab Trunks arm and slams him in the arena floor.

Trunk coughs "Ow.." He felt pain but quickly got up.

Jiren said "Give up. Your no match"

Trunks huffed "I will win for my father.." He suddenly powers up as Vegeta something as he sees Trunks turn into a super saiyan 3. He charges at Jiren as Jiren just dodged every attack as he grabs Trunks hands and starts blasting him. Trunk was sent to a barrier wall as he fell. Whis counted. Jiren stands there as Trunks was getting up slowly.