[Finale] Chapter 50: The Final Showdown

Goku Black was on his knees smashing the ground in anger. He messed up badly. He should of took care of each demon god himself. And now he's done for. He then noticed Goku and Vegeta put their hands on his shoulder.

Goku said "Come on Black! You got this!"

Vegeta said "I don't want clown number 2 to be on his knees..so get your ass up."

Goku Black said "You guys.."

Zaxifer laughed "Haha! You mortals wanna finish me. I'm the most powerful being ever! You think you mere mortals can beat me!"

Goku Black said "Guys I have a plan. You need to trust me."

Vegeta said "Well I hope you have one. I don't have any at this moment."

Goku said "If this plan works then I'll make sure we have a feast after this." Goku Black smirked and chuckled a bit.

Goku Black said "Well. My Omni transformation was obtained from a user who had it before. So if I give you the power of it as well. Maybe just maybe we can beat him together."

Goku said "Well it's worth a shot."

Goku Black said "Hold my hands you two."

Vegeta said "W-What! Holding hands is not my favorite!"

Goku Black said "Damn it Vegeta! Do you want our world to die!" Vegeta sighed as he blushed embrassly.

Vegeta said "Fine!"

Zaxifer said "What are they doing.." Then his eyes were wide. "Oh hell no!" He went to charge at them as suddenly a fist connected to his face as he was sent flying. It was Broly.

Goku said "Broly! He smirked as Broly was in his LSSJ form.

Broly said "Hurry up! I'll buy you time!"

Goku Black went into his Omni form as he closed his eyes and the two other saiyans held his hand as they too closed their eyes.

●Meanwhile●

All the God of Destructions were watching in shock. The angels were curious on how this will work out. The kai's were watching too as they didn't know what was going to happen.

Beerus said "If this works, we are saved..."

Gomasu said "Come on Zamasu...you got this!"

Vados said "Whis let's go get the rest of the Super dragonballs. We must resurrect every universe that died from the holy war."

Whis said "Let's go see father then." He tapped his staff and took his sister to their fathers Palace.

●Meanwhile●

Broly went in attacking Zaxifer as Zaxifer was mad at this situation.

Zaxifer yelled "You damn mortal! Why must you interfere in my plans!" He then grabbed Broly's punch and threw him to a mountain. "Nows my chance!" Suddenly, Gohan and Piccolo appear as Gohan was in his beast form as Piccolo was in his Orange Namekian form.

Gohan said "Not on our watch..."

Piccolo said "Gohan we must stall.."

Gohan said "Alright..let's do this."

Zaxifer said "Gahh! You damn mortals will die!" Gohan and Piccolo charged at Zaxifer.

Goku and Vegeta suddenly feel the power of the omni form in them.

Goku Black said "You two must control it...fight it!" Goku and Vegeta went on their knees screaming. They felt the pain of the form they tried controlling. It was so much power that they suddenly used their most powerful forms to overcome the pain.