Chapter 25: Christmas Fight

Gozu was enjoying his Christmas morning with his mom. He sees snow outside and really wanted to go out. Jessi though said no. Since he didn't have a coat nor a scarf. Suddenly she heard a car honk. She looked at the window to see Chi-Chi, Videl, 18 and Bulma!?

Chi Chi said "Hey Jessi! We came just in time for a special Christmas celebration!"

Jessi said "Aww you guys." She smiled as Bulma holds a bag out for Jessi.

Bulma said "Here this for you girl!" Jessi opened it as Jessi gasp and smiled. It was a picture of the her and the girls with a baby gozu in her arms. "Thought it would be nice to get a good looking picture to remember." 18 chuckles and hands her envelope of money.

18 said "For you and Gozu. I know Gozu will probably go to school soon so I just make sure your able to pay for it."

Jessi said "Oh come on 18. I can't accept this. It's a bit too much." 18 laughs softly and pat her shoulder

18 said "Don't worry it's fine. I care for you and the little kiddo."

Chi-Chi said "Yeah Jessi we gotta make sure your fully ready for this job as a parent. Anyways I got present for you Gozu! Since it's very cold outside. I thought of getting you some warm clothes and a coat!"

Jessi said "Oh chi chi. Thank you! He will love it! I wasn't gonna let him go outside without some type of coat." Gozu looks as Jessi puts it on him. Videl giggled at how silly he looked as the coat was kinda big on Gozu. 18 couldn't help but laugh softly at Gozu.

Chi-Chi said "Maybe I should of asked for his size." She chuckles softly.

Videl said "Well my gift for you Jessi is this." She gives Jessi some chocolates, clothes, and a fight gi for her, and gozu. "I was wondering what to get for you so this is what I thought you might like."

Jessi said "Haha. I can't wait to show this to my husband."

Chi-Chi said "By way where is Goku Black?"

Jessi said "Oh I think he is with Zamasu finding a Christmas tree."

●Meanwhile●

Zamasu said "Honestly GB why are we here looking for a tree when there's any around."

Goku Black said "We need to find the right one for Gozu. It has to be perfect."

Zamasu said "Christmas. What's so special about it that mortals love on this holiday."

Goku Black said "Well Jessi told me Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. The snow dropping and everyone enjoying the winter times. Christmas carols, and most of all Santa Claus."

Zamasu said "Santa Claus?"

Goku Black said "He gives presents to all the good little children who's on the nice list. That's what I heard. So I wanna make sure my Gozu gets to experience that. I also have find to a good present for him."

Zamasu said "I guess I too need get a present for him too since I care about him." Goku Black chuckles.

Goku Black said "I forgot we are the same." Zamasu was walking as he sees a tree that was very perfect and not too big.

Zamasu said "Okay I found one." He points to it. Goku Black smiled as he had his ki sword as he slashed the trunk as he grabs to make sure it doesn't fall.

Goku Black said "Got it." He carries it as they fly. A certain shadow figure watched as he bites his fruit as he crushed it.

Shadow Figure said "I'm gonna make sure that Kakarot imposter knows who he is messing with." He flies towards where they were gonna but kept being hidden. Zamasu felt like someone was following them as Goku Black puts the tree down by his home.