Chapter 42: An Awkward Reunion/Fierce Battle

Bardock and Trunks left the time machine as they arrived. They were here in the timeline where Vegeta, Goku, Zamasu and Goku Black were at in the demon realm.

Trunks said "Bardock make sure to beat any enemies you see."

Bardock said "Yeah Yeah I know." Bardock was ready as they sense an enormous power level. They were shocked at powerful it was. They flew to the power level as they see Goku, Zamasu and Vegeta fighting what it seems to be Goku Black.

Trunks said "What the?" He looks at Goku Black wondering why they are fighting him. "Is something corrupting him?"

Bardock said "Well it's either that or something is making him act like this. That form isn't no super saiyan..it feels too demonic.."

Goku yelled "Vegeta we can't beat him! I can't turn UI.."

Vegeta said "How the hell can we beat him in our blue forms kakarot!"

Goku said "Gr..I don't know damn it!"

Bardock heard Vegeta say his sons name. It was the first he heard it because for some reason Trunks did say that Goku was part of the time patrol but were in different blocks. So it was the first time he sees him.

Trunks said "Bardock are you okay?"

Bardock said "Uh..yeah I'm fine. I'm just shock to see my son fully grown."

Trunks said "Well save the father son reunion. We got to get them out of there quick..especially Black. Now come on." Bardock nodded as they went to go fight with Goku, Vegeta and Zamasu.

Vegeta said "Trunks!" Trunks didn't say anything as he helps them fought off against Goku Black. It was quite a hard battle for the 5 of them but it manages to get them some time.

Trunks huffed and said "We need to damage him enough to get him free from that damn demon..his form is causing this. So we must exhaust him." He hands Goku and Vegeta a set of portals. "Thank Supreme Kai of Time. Now hurry up." Goku and Vegeta nodded as they were gonna fused but Goku Black prevented that too happen by blasting Vegeta away as the ear ring fell off his hand.

Goku yelled "Vegeta! Crap..Trunks hurry and fuse with me."

Trunks said. "I can't! I need to help Zamsu! Bardock you need to do this!"

Bardock said "What! Oh hell no!..I'm not fusing with him!"

Trunks said "He's your son damn it! Save him or we all die!"

Bardock grumbles snatching the ear ring from gokus hand.

Goku said "Wait your my-" as soon he was about to say father Bardock put the ring on his ear as they both fused. Goku Black who was controlled by a demon watched. He wonder who was there in the light.

A saiyan appeared as it was fusion between Goku and Bardock.

Demon Fire Goku Black said "Who are you?.."

Barlot said "The fusion of father and son...Kakarot and Bardock. Barlot is my name. It's over. You can't win this." He points at him. The Demon growled as he charged at Barlot but suddenly Barlot kicked his head off so quick.

Vegeta said "Bardock..that name is familiar.."

Trunks said "That is Bardock. Gokus father. Suprised I know. He manged to work for us. At first he didn't like the idea and prefer to be dead but he decided to do the job because I guess he loves a fight."

Vegeta said "I see. I wonder how the clown and father warrior beat a damn demon." Trunks nodded as Zamasu was quite worried because he doesn't know if they should keep fighting or investigate.

Zamasu said "Trunks do you have a way out?"

Trunks said "Yes but we must act quickly. I heard Lucifer is near by."

Vegeta said "We were finding out what was their plans but couldn't figure out much."

Trunks said "He's a powerful demon..he's not to be messed with. Now I heard from the Grand Priest. He must be stopped. The issue is that are you guys enough to beat him."

Vegeta said "I don't know son..Goku Black could be our only hope. He has a power of the demon in him but he can't utilize it well. And he hates the form."

Trunks said "I see..well we must get everyone in the time machine." He takes out the time machine as it poofs out. "BARDOCK HURRY UP!"

Barlot said "Don't worry it won't take a long." Demon Goku Black watched as he looked defeated. Suddenly, the demon came out of Black's body as GB fell on the ground tired and exhausted. Zamasu quickly grabbed Goku Black. Barlot saw the demon fleeing as he quickly punched him in the face as he grabs his neck. Trunks threw a familiar jar to Barlot. "Now demon your coming with us." He threw the demon on the ground as he suddenly did a motion. It was the evil contaminant wave move as the demon screams as he got in the little jar. "Now let's go." Trunks nodded as everyone got in. Lucifer saw this and tried to stop them as it was too late. The time machine disappeared.

Lucifer said "Damn it!..they flee..no matter..I am figuring a way out..then I can kill that little child zeno."

Meanwhile

Barlot defused an hour later as Goku and Bardock stare at each other. Goku was about to say something but Vegeta told him to give Black a senzu. Goku did so and Goku Black woke up.

Goku Black said "I am sorry...I messed up our mission."

Trunks said "It's not your fault but did you find anything that could help us solve this issue?"

Goku Black said "Yes but I do know that he will come to our realm."

Bardock said "If he does, we will be ready." They reach the Time Nest. Supreme Kai of Time and The Grand Priest sees them come out. 

Supreme Kai of Time said "Did you succeed?" 

Trunks nods his head and said "We had to deal with Goku Black being corrupted..but we got the demon that controlled him. Its in this jar."

Grand Priest said "Alright then. We'll make him talk..he must know his plans." 

To be continued...