Chapter 2: Friend or Foe

Goku Black looks through the woods and sees a little house. He sees people and he knocks on the door politely. A man opens the door and looks.

Man said "Hello stranger. Looks like your lost. And you look damaged." GB then noticed this as he was indeed damaged. He nodded softly.

GB said "Yes I am...um can I you aid me please? I am lost and I was wondering if I can stay here for the day. If not then it's fine." The man notice how polite and truthful he was and he could tell that GB was hurt from something.

Man said "Of course. I'll set up a room for you. Sit tight." He let him in and puts some food on the table as GB stomach growls. He blushed a bit since he hasn't ate since he got here. So he ate the food. It was good and he never had a meal so good before in his life. He must know the secrets of humans cooking. He then remembered Saiyan's eat a lot but he knew how to be normal from eating. The man call him to the room. GB thanked him as he sits in the bed. He wonders if his new life could be good.

??? said "So it seems like you made an ally."

GB groans and said "Damn you, I can't deal with your voice. Who are you exactly? Show me who you are." He said not to loudly so the man in the house didn't hear him.

??? said "You will know in a later time. For now rest, tommorow you will face tough warriors. They think your a threat since your alive. You faced them before. So try not to kill them and be friends."

GB said "Wait who are they? Tell me!" He looked around and grunts as the voice was gone and he sighs. "Why me..."

•Meanwhile at Kami's Lookout•

Vegeta said "Alright then, we will deal with Goku Black tommorow, for some reason he hide his ki. I don't know what he is up too but we will soon know what's up. Rest well and wake up early in the morning. You too Kakarot. I know you are a sleeper but you better wake up or I'll big bang attack your face" Goku pouts as he had to wake up extra early.

•Next Day•

Man said "Hey stranger wake up." GB woke up and sees him. "I need you to do a favor for me. Can you get me these things at the store. I have money for you to pay for it. In return I'll let you stay in with my family since they took a liking to you.

Goku Black said "Okay and thank you for your hospitality." He smiled and though he never smiles before in his life. He took the list and head to the city. He was walking and many people kept looking at him weirdly. In his mind he was thinking 'Why are these humans looking at me? I'm getting a bit worried.' He then bumped into someone as a girl fell and then groans a bit. "Sorry miss! Let me help you"

Girl said "Oh thank you-"

GB said "Rosé Goku is my name but call me Goku."

Girl said "My name is Jessi Suri." She smiles softly and kindly take his hand to get up. He gives her bags to her.

Jessi said "Thank you Rosé

Jessi said "Thank you Rosé." She smiles and then GB smiles.

GB said "Your welcome. Can you help me find a supermarket?"

Jessi said "Oh your new here aren't you?"

GB nodded and said "Yes. I was wondering if I could get directions here. I'm new to this." Jessi chuckles.

Jessi said "Trust me, you will get lost easily if you can find the place your looking for. Come on I'll show you around and we could get you to the supermarket." GB nodded as Jessi gave him a tour around the city. GB was in awe when he took a tour around the city. He sees how people make buildings, cook, and etc. Jessi chuckles.

She said "Oh this is my apartment I live in. If you want then come visit by anytime. Here's the address if you don't know where it is. Easiest way is either cab, bus, or train. Other than that, you now successfully know what the city looks and know where to go.

GB said "Thank you so much!" He bows as Jessi was surprised and giggles softly.

Jessi said "Oh it's cool! You don't have to bow really."

GB said "O-Oh right! Well then. I'll see you again sometime soon."

Jessi said "Well it's nice meeting you Rosé. The supermarket by the way is there blocks away from my place so your almost there!" GB nodded and waves

GB said "Thank you Jessi!" He leaves as he goes in the supermarket. He grabs the things on the list and pays for the groceries. He went back to the house. The man chuckles.

Man said "Were you lost in the city?"

GB chuckles and said "Yeah I was. But I had a woman show me a tour around. So I know my way around now."

Man chuckles and pats GB's back and said "Oh a woman you say, who's the lucky girl?" GB blushed softly as he chuckles nervously.

GB said "It's not like that sir. Heh. I just was friends with her since today so yeah."

Man said "Call me Phil."

GB said "My name is Rosé" he shook Phil's hand and then he sense power levels coming. "Hey Phil, I'll be back. I'm gonna get some air by the woods. I'll be back soon." He said as Phil nodded. GB left and went to the woods.

GB sees 5 people landing. Krillen, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan landed in the ground.

Vegeta said "How are you alive!" He scream at Goku Black.

GB said "I don't know you...who are you Friend or Foe?"

Vegeta said "Stop lying you son of a b***h!"

Goku said "Vegeta, I don't think he knows us. He looks confused."

Vegeta said "Kakarot are you stupid! He is lying!"

GB sighs and said "Please leave I don't want you to hurt my friends here." They were surprised at this but Vegeta and the rest of Z Gang powered up. Somehow GB was looking a bit shocked. He was Saiyan though he never train. He then suddenly felt a memory pop out in his brain.

GB said "Haaaa!!" The ground shook as he transform into a super saiyan. It was a surprise for Goku and Vegeta because they never saw GB turn to a super saiyan and only knew that GB from the past transform to Super Saiyan Rosé.

 It was a surprise for Goku and Vegeta because they never saw GB turn to a super saiyan and only knew that GB from the past transform to Super Saiyan Rosé

GB said "Last warning, leave my friends area or else I gotta have to beat you." The Z Gang weren't moving as they were in their stance. "Fine, let's fight! Haaaa!!"

To be continued...