Chapter 5: Incoming Tyrant

It was a beautiful day indeed. Goku black was enjoying the sunny breeze as everything was going so well. Until a dark cloud had appear as the sunlight was beginning to disappear. Goku Black looked up saw a big round space ship. It didn't look good because he saw many men flying with armor on them. He quickly told his new family to hide and make sure to stay in the basement. They were scared and understood.

Phil said "Becareful son."

GB said "I will Phil. I'll be back." He said to him as he flew away. He went quickly to his girlfriend's place as she was hiding in a closet. He sensed her energy as he opens the closet as she screamed hit his head with a frying pan. "Ow...that hurts." He rubs his head as his girlfriend Jessi hugs him tightly.

Jessi said "Sorry Rose!" She was scared as Goku Black flew her out the house as she grips on him tightly as she was in shocked to see him fly. It felt nice though. He drops her off at his place and told her to hide with his family. She nodded and hugged him one more time as he left and went to the lookout. He saw Goku and the Z Gang. They looked at him as Goku gave GB the serious look meaning something was up. Someone was invading earth.

Vegeta said "He's back..."

Goku said "But not only him...his brother."

Goku Black said "Who are they?"

Piccolo said "Frieza and Cooler. The tyrant brothers who ruled the galaxy from far away. We faced them before. Tough monsters we faced. Goku killed both of them and now they are back for more. Probably revenge.."

Goku Black said "Great..more evil to dish out." He hugs Jessi as she was scared at what's going on here. "Is there anywhere she can stay?"

Goku said "Capsule Corp is practically a safe zone. I'll take you there. Vegeta we might end up seeing frieza's men." They all touch Goku's back as he instant transmission them to Bulma's house. Bulma sees them and was very panicked and looks at Goku.

Bulma said "Goku! You better fix this! You too Vegeta. If you guys don't the. I won't fix the gravity chamber, no food, and no training with whis! Oh this was an agreement with ChiChi as well! She wants you back in one piece." Both Vegeta and Goku were scared but nodded as they had to be back home safely.

Goku said "Yes ma'am! Now can you take Goku Black's girlfriend into safety.". Bulma nodded and quickly took her in to her secret lab.

•Meanwhile•

Explosions were being made as people were screaming for help. Freiza was waiting for his brother as Cooler was eating. He growls at his older brother for being too much on food lately.

Freiza said "Cooler! Will you hurry up"

Cooler said "Oh hush up little bro. This food is delicious. Come on take a little bite!"

Freiza looks at Cooler with a cold mad stare. He then grips Coolers hand and then throws him out his seat.

Freiza said "Come on now!"

Cooler said "Jeez brother..so damn rude."

Freiza said "Don't make me send you back to hfil! (Home For Infinite Losers)"

Cooler shivers a bit and mutter "Fine..." they flew to find the saiyans.

●At The Lookout●

Goku said "Alright everyone. You guys ready!" Every sayiayn in the Z Gang were at their max power. Krillin, Yamaha, Tien were max powered as they nodded.

Vegeta said "Alright..let's kill those damn lizards!" They all flew to the location of frieza and coolers ki. Goku Black was in Rose Form. He was ready but also nervous. He never met Freiza or even his brother Cooler so this will be new to him.

Freiza said "Ah so the monkeys have come to us then. And they brought reinforcements."

Cooler said "Hey brother. Look at Son Goku..he has 2 other versions of himself."

Freiza said "Ah I know he has a son..but this one. In all black..he's new. I'm also intrigued with the color of this super saiyan pink looking hair..my head is just hurting from looking at 3 of the same damn monkeys!" He growls and holds a big energy ball.

Goku yells "Krillin now!"

Krillin yells out "100 times solar flare!"

Cooler and Freiza scream in pain from being blind as Goku and Vegeta would attack them as they were sent to wasteland mountain.

Frezia said "Damn those earthlings with their tricks.." He turned into his Golden Form as he was sparking with a lot of energy. Cooler then smirks

Cooler said "So Golden is your new form. Well surprise little brother because I'm gonna be Golden as well! Haaaaaa!!" Cooler suddenly turns Golden with his final form. He smirks under his mask. "This power is incredible!"

Frezia said "Yes indeed. Now all we have to do is handle the sayiay ego, dumb monkey and that pink flower of a saiyan."

Cooler said "I'll take the prince. Show him whose boss. Haha"

Freiza said "Fine. I'll get Goku and this monkey who looks like him!"

Cooler said "Alright then." Cooler suddenly charges at Vegeta and Freiza charged at Goku and Goku Black.

Goku Black said "Goku! Who is he..."

Goku said "It's Freiza...the guy who I killed and beat before. He's evil...an evil monster. He must be stopped." Goku was in his Super Saiyan Blue Form as Goku Black was in his Rose Form. "Let's do this" they both charge at him as the fight begins.

Frezia said "My my!" He fights both gokus as they tried their best to avoid his punches as Goku noticed how strong Freiza gotten.

Goku said "So you been training huh frieza.." Freiza laughs and keeps fighting them.

Freiza said "Yes Goku and maybe I will surprise you with something. Maybe something to make me defeat you!"

Goku Black said "We won't let you win!"

What is frieza planning in this fight against Goku and Goku Black. Will both Gokus manage to save the world from the monster brothers known as Freiza and Cooler. Find out on the next chapter of "A New Life"

To be continued...