Chapter 16: Jessi's Surprise

Goku Black was planting flowers in his garden. He noticed Bulma's flying ship land by the grass. He walk towards it as the door opens. He sees Bulma and Jessi.

Goku Black said "Oh hey Bulma and Jessi. What brings you here?"

Bulma said "Well I'm here to tell you that Jessi has a surprise for you!"

Jessi said "By that I mean we should go out for a little date. If that's okay with you."

Goku Black said "Oh sure. Another date would be lovely." He went inside to change into his normal clothes Phil manage to buy for him. It was a jacket and shirt and pants and sneakers as he goes with Jessi. They go in bulmas ship as Bulma takes them to a restaurant area. Goku Black looked around as he smells the food.

Goku Black said "Bulma are you sure you wanna pay for us?" He looks at her as Bulma smiled and handed him a bag of money. He sweat drop and saw her leave. But she hid near some tables as she was with Chichi, Gohan, Vegeta, Goku and Piccolo.

Vegeta said "Gah..why did you bring us here earth woman."

Bulma said "Relax vegeta. We need to make sure Jessi's surprise will work on GB."

Vegeta said "What is it his birthday?" He grunts as Bulma slapped his head.

Bulma said "No! He is going to be a father you idiot!" She whisper as Goku heard it.

Goku said "What!? GB is a-!" Piccolo a d Gohan covered his mouth and ChiChi bonked his head.

Chichi sighed and said "Gosh goku. Sometimes your bad with secrets."

Gohan said "So bulma your gonna help her?"

Bulma nodded and said "Yep! I have an ear piece connected onto hers. I'm gonna make sure she doesn't screw it up." They watch the two lovers get food.

Jessi said "Hey Rose. Is it okay if you get me that." She pointed to the meat stick.

Goku Black said "Certainly love." He puts a meat stick on her plate as they got their food as they went to sit down.

Bulma said "Okay Jessi. Say these words exactly to GB. Don't rush it."

Jessi listened and then said "So Rose. Have you ever thought about moving in with me?"

Goku Black said "Moving in? Well I actually was thinking about that too. I wanted to stay with you since being far distant apart felt very lonely at times and well I always thought about it. But now that you mention it. I will take that offer.

Jessi said "Oh good hehe. I also thought maybe we could add someone else. If that's fine by you."

Goku Black said "Oh a roommate?"

Jessi said "Well not exactly. Well the thing is Rose. I'm-" Suddenly Goku was being pulled back from Vegeta and Gohan. Many chefs were yelling at Goku to leave as GB heard Goku complain.

Goku said "Aww come on! You said I could eat anything I want! It says 'All you can eat' Buffet!"

Vegeta said "Damn it kakarot! You need to stop eating the whole restaurant!"

Chef said "Get out of here sir! You ate almost the whole weeks worth of food."

Goku Black said "Goku?" He stands up and sees him, vegeta and Gohan. "Hey guys what's going on?"

Goku said "Oh hey GB congrats on having a kid!"

Gohan said "Dad!?" Vegeta hits his head.

Vegeta said "You idiot!

Goku Black said "A child?" He then looks at Jessi as she blushed embrassly and Bulma sighs and ChiChi as well as they went to Goku Black and took him back to Jessi.