42

I tried something it may contain 16+ scenes and may have some unpleasant scenarios, so underage readers don't read it! It's an order from your eonnie. And it is not edited so it may contain typos and spelling mistakes.

A/N POV

Things were going pretty smooth for both you and Taehyung. You had already completed your internship and were offered job at the same hospital. And your relationship with Taehyung was making you more stronger. You were getting a little bit bold, and show your emotions to him.

You told your parents about everything going and they were very happy. It's been two months of you joining the job and you had a night shift. And currently you were on rounds when you heard a chaos near neurological wards.

You rushed to see what happened, there was a man arguing with the staff. "what's going on?" You asked a fellow female doctor. "This man's wife is admitted, there is assault case against him and he is insisting to meet his wife who is still unconscious" she explained.

"Let me meet her" the man yelled, the nurses were still trying to hold him back. You went forward, Hee Kyung tried stopping you, but you assured her. "Excuse me mister!" The man stopped his moment. "You have to leave if the staff is saying nicely or else we will call security and you will have to face another law suit" you said sternly.

"You are telling me-"

"Yes I'm telling you to leave, before you get a beating" you showed him your fist. He chuckled in response "a little girls like you can beat me"
You punched him hard on his face  and a kick in his stomach. He groaned in pain "Now leave" he left wiping him mouth.

All the nurses cheered for you "wow! Miss y/n you are amazing" one of the nurse said. "It's nothing! You should have called the security first that man could have harmed our patients or you guys" you said and went back to your department.
After sometime you were so engrossed in your work that you flinched as you felt hand on your shoulder. You turned and saw same man from before. "Excuse me mister what are you doing here?" You asked pushing his hand away from your body.

"You shouldn't have messed with me" he answered with a smirk.

"Can just leave already" he grabbed your shoulder to and made you stand up. You tried kicking him to free yourself but his hold was very strong. Before you could call for security he shoved you against the wall and locked your legs between his to stop your moments. You tried to scream for help but he closed your mouth with his hand.

"She was a useless b*tch but for once she has been useful for me" he leaned closer to your and held your struggling hand above you head. You felt really helpless, and you lost yourself when you felt his lips on your cheeks all the past memories which you forgot were back once again making you freeze in the spot.

Tears were streaming down your face as you were in a daze.
"I knew you would like it, what can we say about an american girl like you, you all love being a sl*t ( I'm really sorry I'm not a racist neither I use this kind of language).

You realized the situation once again and you knew only you could save yourself. As you were on the 8 floor and there were not many people on this floor so no matter how hard you scream no one will come to help you and security will take almost five minutes to reach you. You were caged with his body so you have to think of something to free yourself first from his disgusting hold.

At the same moment he stopped his movements to look at you. "just look at you how pretty you are looking, I like how you are struggling" he again moved to kiss you but you with all your energy your headbanged him. He groaned in pain and went back from you.