10

Taehyung POV

"Noona! How is Y/n?" I asked Ji yeon noona as she came to sit on the couch. She have told me about yesterday's incident.
"I don't know, she didn't came to hospital and she is not picking my calls" she replied with her phone still held to her ear.
"Can we go to visit her" kookie asked noona.
"It's not good to go to someone's house uninvited" Jin Hyung suggested.
"I agree with oppa" Eun Ji said " and unnie told us that Y/N has a reserved personality so she might mind it".
"Yeah but I have to check if she's fine or not and I want to check her burns" Ji yeon noona said.
"You are her friend you should go by yourself, she might need someone" Joonie hyung said.
"Ok" she said while standing.
"Noona! Wait I'll go with you" I suggested.
"Ohhhh" everyone chuckled "someone's is  so concerned" Jimin teased me.
"Aniyo! I'm just going with noona it's not safe for girls to be alone you know" I tried to cover up.
Everyone laughed "ok let's go" me and noona left house.
Time skip to Y/N house.

We rang the doorbell.
"Whose there ?"a voice asked it might be Y/N.
"Y/N! Ji yeon here" noona said and the door opened.
She was wearing a night gown. With sleepy eyes and messed hair she looks adorable. She started to fix her hair with her hand and made a bun hastily.

"Annyeonghasseyo! Unnie you here?""Why were you not answering my calls" noona asked her shoving her aside and get inside "I was worried as hell Y/N"

"Why were you not answering my calls" noona asked her shoving her aside and get inside "I was worried as hell Y/N".
She turned to go inside I just followed.
"Unnie I was sleeping and my phone was on silent... I just woke up on the sound of bell"she explained.
"What's with the gown it's not your type" noona asked. I mentally slapped myself for coming because girl's talk you know.
"Jae Eun unnie bought this for me....I haven't wore it for even once and last night she forced me to wear this because my PJ's would hurt me more" she said with a frown.
"You guys sit I'll get something to drink for you guys".
"No it's fine...come I'll check you and Taehyung go make coffee for us" noona ordered.
"Ok noona" I said standing up from couch.
"No you guys are my guest I'll get it" she was about to leave.
"It's fine you just go with noona" I assured her and went to kitchen. She didn't talked with me all her attention was on noona 'well she is different from the other girls ' I thought as I searched for coffee powder in cabinets.

Y/N POV
"You didn't have to come, I'm fine" I said as she signaled me to sit on the bed.
"If you were fine then why you didn't came to hospital?"
"Mrs Beck said that I can have two days off"
She cleaned the burns and put some ointment. "Have you eaten lunch" I nodded.
"Gamsahamnida unnie for this all you and Jae Eun unnie make me feel at home"
She was about to say something when we heard a knock at the door.
"Do you want coffee here or should I place it in the living room" Taehyung asked.
I don't get why he tagged along with unnie to here, I don't want to be rude he is my idol and I really appreciate it but we just have the relationship of an idol and a fan nothing more.
"Get it her"
"Unnie we can sit go to living room" I said and tried to get up.
"No need just lay back" she ordered.
Again we heard a knock "can I come in" he asked "yes"
He entered with a tray having three mugs in it. He placed it on the night stand. " Noona you guys have a chat I'll sit in the living room" he said while going out with a cup.
"No it's fine you can stay" unnie said he sat on the chair in my room.
"I want to go to loo" unnie said "okay" came out of my mouth.

Ji yeon POV
I have left both of them alone so they can start a conversation.

A/N POV
Awkward silence filled the room as Ji yeon went to restroom. Taehyung was the first to break the ice.
"So Y/N how are you feeling now?"
"Better than before" she replied shortly. Suddenly something hit her mind "Can I ask you something?"
"Yes" as he sipped his coffee.
" How'd you remember my name? Did unnie told you about me because yesterday you were calling my name "
Tae was getting nervous should he tell her that Ji yeon told him about her or should he tell her truth.
"I remember you from the fanmeet" he managed to tell half truth.
"So you remember names and faces of all your fans impressive" she sassed.
"No I have seen you two to three times in the concerts and when we had our fanmeet in Seoul you came so remembered your face and name because you were different" he said with a nervous laugh.
"Ok! If you say so" she was satisfied with the answer. She was feeling uncomfortable with this seating position she moved.
"Let me help you " Taehyung noticed and he stood up and went towards the side of bed Y/N was. He stumbled on the slippers and landed on her, their faces just inches apart. Time stopped for both of them, Taehyung was admiring the beauty while Y/N was analyzing the situation. "Jeogiyo! Will you get off me " she pushed him while placing her hands on his shoulders.
"Oh! Joseung imnida" he said awkwardly.
He tried to help "no I can do it myself" she said and shoved away his hand.
Tae felt ignored while Y/n just didn't want him to touch her she don't like skin ship.
Ji yeon entered the room.

Y/N POV
Thank God Ji yeon unnie came back before the situation got more awkward."Guys why are you so silent?" Her phone beeped she checked it.
"Tae we have to go Jin oppa said that Jisoo is crying" she said worriedly and stood up "Y/N if you need anything call me" I nodded she grabbed her purse.
"Unnie let me escort you guys to the door" I said while sitting up. "No it's fine we will go you just rest.
And they both went out and I closed my eyes.

(Imagine Tae pouting at being ignored by Y/N)So guys chapter 10 ends hope you enjoy it sorry if it was not that good New character Kim Jisoo 2 years old daughter of Kim Seokjin and Ji Yeon ( don't hate me it's just my imagination)

So guys chapter 10 ends hope you enjoy it sorry if it was not that good
New character
Kim Jisoo 2 years old daughter of Kim Seokjin and Ji Yeon ( don't hate me it's just my imagination)