21

"Tae show her around we are going to the practice room hyung is waiting there" Jin oppa said.
"Okay hyung" Taehyung nodded "come with me" he gestured me to follow him.

"On this floor there are offices of pdnims" he said as we walked towards elevator. I was looking around and we entered the elevator.

"Which floor you want to start?" He asked " he asked.
"Ground floor" I answered and he pushed the button.
We got off the elevator and he showed me the place where their videos were shot. He then showed me their make up rooms and he introduced me to their make artists.

I greeted them and they all smiled at me. Then we went to many other floors he was introducing me to everyone and we bowed yo them.

After that we went to 7th floor where the practice room was. Everyone was there with their managers. We both bowed "how was it? Did you liked our building?" Jungkook asked me as other gathered around us.
"Yeah" I nodded.
"Come on boys! Take your position" there choreographer ordered. "Y/n go sit there" Joon oppa pointed to a couch at the side of the room.
I went there and plopped into it. They started there dance I was very impressed with their moves especially
Jin oppa he was putting extra efforts to be the best.
After their practice ended maknae line sat beside me and started teasing me "don't tease my baby, go change first" Jin oppa held Jimin and Jungkook by their ears.
"It's not fair eomma after y/n came you only baby her not me" kookie pouted.
"She always listen to me and is a good girl not like you evil maknae" Jin oppa teased " but eomma still love you" he released him and they all went to change.
They came after 5 minutes. "Did you enjoyed sunshine?" Hobi oppa asked me. "You guys were amazing your moves I love it" I praised them.
"Do you want to see my studio?" Yoongi oppa asked.
"Wow! Hyung are you alright? You never allow us to enter your studio?" Jungkook pouted.
"Y/n-ah wanna come" oppa ignored kookie. "Yes" and we all walked to his studio. It was named Genius lab we all sat on the couch and Yoongi oppa played soft music as we all talked.
"Oppa it's 1 pm I should go home I have to reach hospital at 4pm" I said.
"After lunch" Jin oppa said.
"I'm not hungry" I wanted to stood up.
"No you will eat with us before you go back" J-hope oppa said "but oppa" I whined.
"The food is arriving in five minutes" joonie oppa informed. "Aish!! Why I get persuaded by you guys" I pouted.
"Because we are this handsome" Jimin oppa smiled. " Who said this?" I teased him.
"Eun just said" he smiled.
"I know you won't eat when you read home that's why I want you to eat here" Jin eomma patted my back.
"Ok eomma" I smiled.

"Taehyung let's go" i stood up after I finished my meal. I was about to step out of the building when he stopped me and covered my face with mask and cap. "Now we are ready to go" he smiled.

Thankfully there was not much crowd as we walked out the building. Guards surrounded us and helped is to reach his car.
"We are going on tour next week" he said as we settled in the car.
"Where?" " Russia"
"Wow! Russian ARMY will be very excited for your arrival"
"We are also very excited to meet them" he beamed.
"Can I took these things off?" I asked as we were quite far from bighit building. "Yeah you can" he replied And I sighed as I took off the mask.
"Do you want me to pick you up?" He asked.
"No! I have a night shift" I replied.
" Why are your timings this tough?"
"This is last day everyone is coming back tomorrow" I informed "and I love my work".

He dropped luggage to my house and then we went to hospital. I got off the car "thank you so much for dropping me" I bowed which made him laugh.
"Ok go ahead you just have 10 minutes" he said while laughing.
"Jinjja(really)! Bye"I rushed in the building.

Its not that good
I will return to main story in the next chapter.
Hope you enjoy it
Love you all