44

A/N POV
You were having a wonderful time in your new home, after work you get to play with the kids, cook in the kitchen with Jin and girls, sometimes you play video games with Jungkook and Tae was always there to make you feel relaxed after tiring day at hospital.

You all were free today, and after breakfast wanted to do something fun.
"Let's have a girl's day" Ji Eun suggested, "no let's all go out to watch movie" Jimin said.
"Guys we should do something at home" Yoongi said.
"Yeah let's rest we all have very tough routines" you also seconded Yoongi.

"Then let's play something at home" Tae
"What about hide and seek" Yeon Ji said. Everyone nodded "kids are sleeping so can play now".
You all did Rock paper scissors to decide who will hide and who will seek.
First it was Hoseok's turn to find you all.

Y/N POV
Everyone went hide while Hobi oppa went in the garden to count. I was looking for a place to hide, I went upstairs and was going to the balcony when Tae's room opened and someone pulled me inside.
I flinched and closed my eyes as my body came in contact with wall.
"Sorry princess are you fine?" I opened my eyes and saw a worried Tae.
"Yes I'm fine".

Tae POV
She was looking at me with big Bambi eyes, my eyes traveled from her eyes to her lips. I gulped down the feeling and grabbed her hand to hide inside the closet as my room was infront of stairs and Hobi hyung will open the door for sure.
I closed the door of the closet, we were standing close to each other even when we had space to move. I was holding her from her waist. She was looking at me, my eyes traveled from her eyes to her lips.
I didn't know what came to me but I couldn't resist, and claimed her lips with mine. She kissed back, her arms snaking around my neck while my left  hand was moving up and down her back while right hand was holding her face gently.
I wanted to go slow with this relationship but today I felt to do something daring and take another step. I bit her lips lightly she opened her lips and I slid my tongue inside her mouth ( the way I cringed while writing this😬) after a few moments I pulled away.
And placed my forehead on her's, we both were panting, I felt amazing "baby! Are you ok" i asked, she nodded "I'm fine" she pecked my lips and hugged me tightly.

20 minutes went by and no one came to seek us, did they forget us. "Y/n let's go and check, is the game still on" we both went downstairs and saw some of the family members were sitting on the couch.

"What happened?"

"We got bored from hide and seek" kook answered from the lying position on couch.

We both also joined them but I noticed y/n was still holding my hand and continuously blushing. "Princess are you alright? Why are you red like a tomato" I whispered in her ear. He eyes widened and she smiled bashfully. "My shy princess" I hugged her from side she placed her head on my shoulder and I kissed her forehead. Thank you God for this wonderful blessing.

Y/n POV ( 2 months later)
Today was our first anniversary and I had been planning for this day. I took off from work and was getting ready Tae told me to he wants to take me somewhere for dinner so I got dressed.

We sat in his car and drove, I thought he was taking me to a restaurant but he took me to his apartment. When we entered the entire apartment was decorated with purple flowers and balloons.
I turned to him "it's so beautiful Tae"
"Happy anniversary love" Tae whispered hugging me.
"Same to you" I answered and kissed his cheek.

He led me to the dinning table which has several dishes placed. "When did you get time for all this?" I asked him as he helped me to sit on the chair.

"I have my ways princess" he said with a smirk and chuckled afterwards. "Ok mister cocky".

We ate and were about to have dessert when he stood up "what happened do you need anything?" I inquired. He nodded, I stood up and went to him "what do you need Tae?"
He knelt down and held my hand "You"

A/N POV
You gasped, "Tae".

"Princess! I know I can say million of words to prove my love for you but still they won't be enough, from the day you came into my life, to the day became mine they gave been the best days ever. I can't imagine a day without you I want my days to start with you in my arms and end them while I get hug you in night.....so I want to ask Miss Y/n will you give me the honor of becoming my life partner, will you marry me"

You were crying listening to his words, your heart beating so fast and you were thanking God for blessing you with this man. You nodded still unable to answer.
"Words baby"
"Y-yes" you stuttered out and he placed the ring on your finger. "but you have to ask mama and papa as well"  he chuckled " I already took their permission" he stood up "may I" you nodded, he kissed your lips savouring the moment.

"Tae are you sure you want to marry me! We are not like other couples we haven't even done that we-" he placed his finger on your lips "shh you talk so much! Princess you are the perfect girl for me and a relationship should have physical intimacy which we have for me every single moment is heavenly and about having a sexual relationship with you I would love that but only when you are comfortable doing it. I also want to do it after we get married, so we can give ourselves to each other rightfully" this man never cease to amaze you, you hugged him tightly and sobbed in his arms. "Why are you so good to me"

"Because my princess deserves this" he kissed your forehead "now my little baby let's have this cake we have to go for a long drive" he held a piece of cake in front of you mouth. You opened your mouth to feed from his hand.
"I also got something for you" you handed him a bag. It contained a Gucci watch he took out the box and gave you his boxy smile, pecked your lips "thank you baby".

Hey guys! How are you all?
I'm sorry for all the delay and thank you for the support. I will hopefully update again as soon as possible.