18

"unnie I want to sleep" I said and went upstairs to change my clothes. I slipped under the covers and closed my eyes but my mind was filled with unnecessary thoughts.
After spending 3 hours tossing and turning I went downstairs to drink some water. I was pouring water when Taehyung came in the kitchen, glass slipped from my hand and shattered into pieces. He pulled me away from the broken glass "Gwenchanayo?"he asked with a concerned look. I just nodded "let me clean this"he was about to go when I said "No I will do this" he gave me his intimidating look that made me shiver I just stayed there.
After cleaning he gave me another glass of water which I took with trembling hands. "I'm sorry if I scared you" he said with his angelic smile.
I felt a bit relaxed "It's fine although I had seen you beating someone before but maybe because of the situation I was terrified" it was true I was scared when I saw him beating the living light out of those boys.
"You okay now" he asked, I nodded.
"Why are you here did you want something?" I questioned.
"Couldn't sleep so I thought to watch a movie I came here to get some snacks, you wanna join?" He invited.
"Sure" I agreed.
"Let's get some snacks" he squealed like a kid and took out chips and crackers from the upper cabinet while I poured apple juice in the glasses.

"What should we watch?"he was looking through the movie discs.
"Comedy! Lots of drama happened today" I laughed.
We sat on the couch and laughed our lungs out.
I was about to pick my glass when I  saw his bruised hands 'this boy'.
"You haven't treated them" I asked while crossing my hands over my chest.
"What?" He tried playing dumb.
"Your hands"I gave him a angry look and went to kitchen to get the medical kit to cleaned his hands
"If you want to fight at least treat your  hands you'll get infection, your are the love of many peoples life (ARMYS) don't make them worry" I joked as I wrapped his hands with a bandage.
"It will get fine till morning" I said and moved my eyes to screen all the stupid thoughts in my head vanished as a laughed at the movie. I leaned my head on the couch head and my eyes felt heavy soon I was drifted to my dreamland.

Taehyung POV
 I was laughing at a scene when I heard soft snores, I turned to my right and  saw a sleeping y/n.
I took a blanket from the cupboard in movie room and covered her and settled her head on my shoulder.
I continued to watch but I also slept finding myself comfortable.

A/N POV
Jin and Ji yeon woke up and went downstairs to cook breakfast for their kids( BTS & wives). Soon others also came down "Hyung what are we having for breakfast?" Kookie asked.
"Chocolate pancakes and omelette" Jin beamed as he beating eggs.
"Go call Tae and Y/n everyone else is here" Jin told Jungkook.
Jungkook went to Taehyung's room "Hyung!" He called but no response.
He opened the door and found no one 'Hyung where are you?' he thought.
He then went to y/n's room and knocked "y/n-sshi! Come downstairs"he called. He twisted the knob to open the door. "Y/N-ah!" But there was no one in the room.
He went downstairs "Hyung! they both are not in their rooms" he panicked.
"Let me call Tae" Namjoon picked up his phone and called him "he's not picking up"he informed.
"Y/n is also not picking her phone" Jimin said.
"Did they went out?" Eun Ji asked.
Yoongi called the guard to ask if any of them went out but they said neither of them went out.
"They are in the house let's check properly" Jae hee stated.
"We'll check the garden" Yoongi and yeon Jin went to backdoor. Jin and Ji yeon went to check kids room.
Jimin and Jungkook went to game room. J-HOPE and Jae hee went to movie room "Hyung! Noona! Come here" he shouted from the door. Everyone came into the movie room and were shocked.

Taehyung POV
I woke up with a weight on my body. I opened my eyes and looked around. Jin Hyung and girls were fangirling, Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung were giving me that's my boy look and kookie, Jimin and hobi Hyung were taking pictures. When I looked at the weight y/n's head was on my shoulder my left arm securing her waist from falling while she was hugging me like a koala.
"Shh! She will wake up" joonie Hyung shushed everyone.
"Take your time" Jin Hyung winked and went out, others following him.
'if she wake up and saw us like this she will be very embarrassed' I tried to move out from her grip but she squimred
I grabbed a cushion and wriggled out by placing the cushion at my place she hugged it as her life depends on it.
I went out in the lounge "you did it bro" Jimin hugged me while others cheered.
"There is nothing between us we we're watching a movie and fell asleep" I explained and they all gave a sad pout.
"Isn't she going to hospital today?" Kook inquired.
"Yesterday she told me that she has New year holiday" Eun Ji said "Omo we forgot today is 1st January" Jae hee noona exclaimed.
"Happy New year" we wished each other.
"Let's have breakfast" Jin Hyung said.
"What about y/n?" Hobi Hyung asked.
"Let her sleep she had a rough day" Ji yeon noona suggested.
We were about to go to dinning room  when we heard a thud sound in movie room. We rushed in and found y/n rubbing her arms "good morning" she smiled and we all laughed.
"Morning" we all greeted back.
"Hyung I'm hungry" kookie whined.
"Tae, y/n go and wash up" Jin Hyung ordered.
She stood up and went upstairs, I followed her. After washing up I came to dinning room and they were all eating happily.

Time skip to evening

"Hyung! When are you going to tell her?" Kookie asked.
"Yeah Tae now both of you have grown much closer ask her out before anyone else does" Jin Hyung joked.
"But Hyung-" I was cut but Namjoon Hyung "you have to tell her sooner or later".
"How about today?? It's New year" hobi Hyung suggested.
"How can I tell her to home?" I was hesitant.
"Lets have a set up on terrace" Jimin adviced .
"Go for a walk with her whole city will be decorated" Yoongi Hyung who was sleeping gave the best idea.
"You were awake all the time" Jin Hyung ranted and hit him with a  cushion.
"I'm going in my room" he stood up 'this sleepy Hyung'
"Thanks Hyung! " I shouted.

Y/n POV
I was playing with yeontan, Tae came and took him from me "yah! I was playing with him" I yelled.
"Take him if he comes to you"he smirked. I pouted because when yeontan is with Tae he never goes to anyone he chuckled and handed me yeontan.
"You want to go for a walk the weather is amazing outside"he invited
"Sure! Let's ask others." I jumped in joy.
I went to kitchen Jin oppa was standing in front of fridge "oppa me and Tae are going for a walk would you like to join" I offered.
"I would've loved to come but I'm deciding what to cook" he rejected.
I went to Eun Ji's room "you want to come for a walk?"
"She can't her feet are swollen" Ji yeon unnie informed.
Jimin oppa was massaging her feet.
Hobi oppa and Jae hee unnie were playing with the kids. Lastly I went to Yoongi oppa's room their door was open I knocked before I entered yeon jin unnie stood up from the couch "unnie will you and oppa come for a walk" I asked.
"Sorry y/n your oppa is hypernating" she giggled "and I'm going to help Jin oppa in kitchen sorry" she gave a sad smile.
"It's Okay"
I went downstairs "No one is coming" I pouted.
"Go get your gloves and long coat we will enjoy the nature" Tae tried lifting my mood.
We went out of the house, a cold gush of air touched my face and I felt refreshed.
Tae covered his face with a mask and beanie. We walked along the pavement all the buildings were decorated with fairy lights.
When we reached local market there were so many people he held my hand so we won't get lost.
"Tae! I want to have coffee see there is the cafe I usually come after work" I pointed to the cafe. We went inside "what do you want? my treat" I took out my wallet.
"Caramel macchiato" he said behind his mask.
"Two caramel macchiato" I ordered.
We both took our order and left the cafe "do you like it" I asked.
"It's good" he sipped it.
"I know" I giggled.
After some more roaming we saw a tteok-bokhi stall "y/n you want some?" He asked  knowing I was drooling "but you don't like spicy food"I wanted to eat but I don't like eating alone.
"I like tteok-bokhi" he dragged me to stall.
"Ajhumma! give us a plate" he ordered the lady and handed her money. "Ok dear" she gave us a plate and two pairs of chopsticks. We spotted a corner with less people so he can eat it.
I love spicy rice cakes "they are so good" I enjoyed it while his face was all red he was fanning his face "are you okay" I asked in concern
"of course I can handle this much spice" he said still fanning. "your words don't match your actions mister though" I joked.
I bought ice cream for him and we walked to a nearby park as it was getting dark. The atmosphere of park was relaxing.
We were walking  around when he suddenly back hugged me "Tae-"
"Shh! Let's stay like this for a while"
I nodded.
"Y/n-ah I wanted to tell you something" he said in the same position. My heart started to beat faster. "G-go ahead"
"I like you"he said
"I like you too" I replied nonchalantly
"You didn't get my point"he sounded pissed.
Now I know where it was going 'please Taehyung don't say it what I'm thinking please don't ruin our friendship' I thought.

A/N POV
"I love you y/n" Taehyung confessed " I liked you from the moment I saw you I had a crush on you" he chuckled
"But as I came to know you I fell for you and it increased day by day". You were stiffened " I love your smile it makes my day, I love your big doe innocent eyes that make you different from others, I love your tomboyish attitude the way you dress" he kept talking while you were silent.
"I won't say that I didn't believed in love and you made me feel it for the first time I believed in love before I met you. But after I saw you my faith got stronger and I was mesmerized by your innocence"
He let go of you, you were frozen at the place, his words were echoing in your head. Tears were streaming down your face. He turned you around to face him and saw the expressions of hurt. He was surprised he thought any girl will be happy if he would have proposed her.
You didn't know what to say you felt your head would blast with the thoughts the only thing that came to your mind was to get out of there so you ran away without answering.
You reached a bus stop and took a seat. You started crying covering your face with your hands. You heard some whispering of people you never wanted to be the center of attention but this time you didn't care and cried your heart out.
On the other hand Taehyung was rooted to the ground after he saw your reaction and watched you ran away. He felt broken. A lost puppy  who's left alone in the darkness.

Sorry for mistakes and hope you guys like it.
Enjoy and please vote and comment.