26

We sat in the lounge after the boys left, mama was planning what she is going to cook for jungkook's parents will come.

"So! How are you and Taehyung?" Eric started.

"We both are good friends" I answered shortly.

"He is a very good boy, how much he cares about you and the look on his face when he thought I was going to feed you pork" mama chuckled.

"Do you both like each other?"papa joked.

"No papa! He is just my friend" I turned to him.

"That's not what you think" Eric said which made me glare at him.

"What do you mean? I questioned.

"He still likes you even after you rejected him" he confessed.

"OH MY YOU REJECTED THE KIM TAEHYUNG" Janet exclaimed.

"This is not important Janet, Y/N he was asking about your serious behavior so I told him about your past" Eric

My mind stopped for a moment.
"You did what? Are you my brother? A boy asked about your sister and you told him" I stood up.

"I told him because I'm your brother I can't let you live this with high protection walls around you, you need to break this shell" he said holding my shoulders.

"Eric is right, Y/N you should give him a chance if he really likes you" Janet seconded Eric.

I plopped in the couch grabbing my hair in frustration, mama turned  me towards her making me look at her and said "baby at least try" I pulled my self back.

"Jasper was a normal boy and he did this to me and Kim Taehyung, he is an idol why would he be interested in me a freakin' tomboy" I yelled.

"Everyone is not same Y/N when new people come in your life you should try" Papa suggested.

Author POV
'I can't believe them, why do they think someone like Taehyung can like me and what the heck is wrong with Taehyung why is he doing all this' I tried to take deep breaths and count till ten but nothing seems to calm me I did the first thing that came into my mind so I stood up, grabbed my wallet and keys and rushed out of the house.

I drove straight to hotel where BTS were staying, I parked my car and went directly to elevator to 17 floor. I went out of the elevator and walked to the room number Jungkook told me earlier and  I pressed the bell and waited.

Jimin opened the door
"Oh! Y/N come inside" he was surprised, I went in to see them moving back and forth packing their stuff.

"Little noona! Why are you here?" Jungkook asked me but my eyes were just on Taehyung "Can we talk?" I said with a straight face.

"Yeah we can, sit here" he pointed to the couch.

"No not here" I walked out of the room, he followed me.

"Where are we going?" He asked but I kept walking. I got in the elevator after he got in I pressed the button to rooftop.

I got off "Y/N what happened? Is there anything wrong" I turned  to him "Yes! There is everything wrong Taehyung" my this statement made him silent.

"Who do you think you are? Huh? What are you to me? If I hangout with you guys doesn't mean I'm giving you the right to interfere in my life" I shouted.

"What are you saying Y/N?"

"You want to know about my past" you pushed him " how I used to be? Huh? Why I'm like this serious? My best friend played on me and then dumped me in front of whole school" I pushed him again " whole school bullied me, I was even" I stopped to wipe my tears "It was getting so hard that I committed suicide" all the memories started to come back.