17

I felt a spark of anger due to their close proximity but before I could do something Jungkook pulled away that boy from his collar and punched him.
"Y/n!" She encircled her arms around my neck. "You fine?"
"M-me! Good" she slurped pointing to herself.
"Tae is she drunk?" RM Hyung asked me.
"Hyung she is not smelling alcohol"
I told.
"I-I wan-na dance" she slurped again.
"No y/n we are going home" I griped her hand.
"No!" She yelled "yo-u are ba-bad- he is good he s-said we will ha-have fun" she stuttered.
"Y/n you are not fine we have to go home" kook jerked her. She started to weep "I-I don't want to" she hid behind me. " He i-is bad" she pointed at kookie.
"Get her out from the backdoor I'm calling the driver there" Hyung ordered us we nodded.
"Shh! Y/n babe we have to go home, we will dance when will go home." She stopped weeping.
"Kook go grab our coats" I requested him.
She sat on the floor and played with her bracelet.
"Hyung here" kook handed me y/n's and mine coat "y/n get up" she shook her head and made grabby hands. I held her hand and pick her up.
I wrapped her in my coat to cover her legs and picked her up. We went to the backdoor and settled in the van.

As we started to move y/n breathing became uneven "oppa! I can't breathe, It's really h-hot" she screamed and take off the coat. Now she was hyperventilating and was sweating. And her hands had cramps.
I held her hand it was very hot kookie was crying at her condition and held her other hand. " Babe we will reach home in no time".
"I have called Ji yeon they are awake" he assured us " please drive fast" he said to driver.
When we reached home I rushed to my room because my room was in front of stairs. And put her on the bed. Ji yeon and Jae hee noona came inside. "Wait outside" Ji yeon noona ordered I came out of the room.
"What happened to her?" Jimin asked.
"We don't know we just left her for 15 minutes" I replied.
"You guys should have taken care of her" yeon Jin noona who was rocking Hyun ki.

Ji Yeon POV
I placed my bag on the nightstand.
"Y/n" I called her but she didn't responded.
I examined her, her eyes were bloodshot. Her body was burning.
She started to rip her dress I grabbed her hands "h-hot" she mumbled. Jae rushed to the bathroom and got a towel and small tub with cold water. We unzipped her dress and took it off her. Jae wetted the towel and paced it on her body she squimred first but soon felt relaxed. After sometime she became unconscious Jae dressed her in a list T-shirt.
I took her blood sample. I inserted a cannula in her hand and
A saline drip to make her body hydrated. Thankfully her sweating was stopped. We went out of the room and made our way to lounge everyone was desperate to know how she was.
"How's she??" Taehyung asked me.
"Better, she'll be fine till morning" I replied.
"Unnie what happened to her?" yeon Jin asked. "I can't tell you guys until I get the blood reports" I stated.
"Noona is it serious"kookie asked.
"Don't worry you all go to sleep I'll have to take out her cannula after half an hour" I assured.

Taehyung POV
I entered my room she was lying on the bed unconscious. I went to my closet and took out my night wear. I took a bath and when I came out noona was sitting beside her.
"Noona is she doing good?" I inquired
She nodded. She injected some medicine in her cannula and took out cannula "Noona you can go and sleep I'm here to watch her you must be tired" I offered.
"Okay let me cover her with a sheet her temperature is lowered now, check if her temperature lowers than 98 °F than cover her with blanket" she exacted.
"Okay" I nodded.
"And if anything happens call me"
With this she went out and closed the door.
I grabbed her hand and caressed it. She was so beautiful even if she has gone through so much pain in an hour ago.
"I'm sorry it's all my fault"  and planted a kiss on her hand.

Y/n POV
Even I'm awake I can't open my eyes. It feels as some weight is placed on them. After some effort I opened my eyes. I couldn't recognize where I'm.
I'm not even in the guest room.
My head hurts as it's going to blast. 'where exactly am I?' I questioned my self. I sat up with the support of headboard. I was wearing a T-shirt I quickly looked in the blanket I had  shorts from last night. But this
T-shirt is not mine. I heard running sound of water in the bathroom. I squinted my eyes and looked around 'I remember this place'. I heard sound of water 'have I done something which I shouldn't have done' I felt my heart beating faster.
The door clicked open I shielded myself with the comforter.
"You up princess!"I snapped my head up it is Taehyung.
"Did I did anything wi-" I was cut by him "yes Babe! we had such good time now get up.and take a shower everyone is waiting for us" he chuckled.
I clenched the sheets while tears streaming down my face "why are you crying babe?" He came to sit on the bed.
"How can you-?" I sobbed.
He grabbed my hand I yanked away his hand.
"Are you really a psychologist?" He asked out of blue.
"Yeah! Why?"
"You can't even judge whether a person can lie or not." He laughed.
"What?" Then it hit me, he was teasing me. I grabbed a cushion and beat him "you prankster" I shouted.
"Catch me if you can"he ran towards door, me tailing behind.
I was about to go downstairs when Ji yeon unnie called me "y/n you up?" I stopped and turned "how are you feeling?" She asked.
"My head hurts and my body too" I complained.
"Go shower and come for breakfast I'll give you medicine"she gestured me to my room.
"Okay unnie" I nodded and went to my room.