40

You both reached the bridge and were ready for the questions from others. "Where were you two? We have been waiting for you guys" Jungkook whined.
"Kook let both of them breath" Jimin chimed in and pinched his cheeks.
You parked your cycle near their van and joined girls, you all walked around looking at the beautiful lake. "So what happened? Why are you all blushing and smiley" Eun Ji nudged you which caused you to blush more.

"Omo!" Jae hee noticed the necklace 'its beautiful' she said making other girls look at you. "Tae gave me this" you told them playing with the star.

"We are so happy for you"Ji Yeon hugged you.
"They are renting boats, let's go on boat riding" Jimin chirped. The boats were to rowed manually and for five people. Your boat raced with others. After lots of shouting and cheering, you guys went to have lunch near the lake.

Y/N POV
When we reached guest house I was so tired, all my body wanted was a bath. I had a warm shower and changed into my pajamas.
I went to the the lounge, kids were sleeping, Jimin and Jungkook had planned a game.
We all sat in a big circle, "so we are going to turn off the lights and lit a candle" Jimin told.

"It better not be some ouija shit" Hoseok oppa screeched.

"No hyung trust me you will thank me later" Jungkook smirked, Jin smacked him "if it will be something sensual I'll smack you more you are still a baby".

"Hyung! Listen first" Jungkook whined rubbing his head. "A couple will sit with a candle between them and have a staring game, winner can make the loser do anything the winner will say".

"Sounds fun" Yeon Jin uttered.

"Ok so let's start from oldest couple"

Jin and Ji Yeon  came in center, Taehyung went to turn off the lights and you helped him lit the candles around the room "start" Jimin started the timer.

Both of them stared at each other, they maintained the eye contact for 1 minute but after that Jin poked Ji Yeon in stomach and she closed her eyes "Yay! I won" Jin oppa cheered.
"Yah! That's cheating" Ji Yeon unnie scoffed.

"But no one specified the rules, so I won" Jin but when he saw ki Yeon pouting "sorry jagiya you won" Jin oppa pouted making all of us laugh.

The game continued with all the girls were winning and now it was your's and Taehyung's turn. You both came to sit in the center and sat down. "I'm going to record this" Eunji said and took out her mobile phone. "Ok let's start!" Jungkook said. You both were staring at each other, his dark brown orbs were making you fall deeply in his love. You felt yourself burning under his gaze but still maintained eye contact.
It was just 30 seconds and Taehyung blinked for the third time "Tae you blinked again" you said and stopped staring at him. "No I didn't" he whined cutely "let's see the video" Eunji gave him the mobile, he really blinked for the third time in video.
"So you are getting your punishment" you smirked. "Yah! Tae even you lost" Namjoon scoffed "you guys have ruined boy's name".

You all girls decided their punishment "so the punishment for you boys is you guys have to prepare a nice dinner for us on the last day here" Yeon Jin announced. "Yes" Jungkook cheered poking his tongue out all the boys. "Including Namjoon and Jungkookie" Ji Yeon unnie specified making them frown. "Why" jungkook whined.
"Because you are the part of boys team" chuckled. You all talked for a little more than went to sleep.

Next day
Today you and Jungkook were going on a cousin date, he was very excited so you both were getting ready to go. Your room door knocked and Taehyung entered "baby I also want to come with you guys!" He whined sitting on your bed. "Tae! I really want you to join us but you know kookie was insisting this as his day, we three can go tomorrow" you said joining him while caressing his cheek.
"But I'm gonna miss you" he mumbled  putting his head on you shoulder "and they all said I'm your baby" you chuckled at his behavior.