39

Taehyung POV
We all were getting ready for picnic, we had a week off and we all wanted to go on a retreat to refresh ourselves far away from the city life.
We also asked y/n to join us as she already submitted her thesis she was free. I really want to confess my love for her in this trip, I can't delay it anymore.
And the time I spent with her in her home was the best time of my life. Waking up to her beautiful face on my shoulder my day became more good. Her cute whining when sun was teasing her face. I picked her up and took her to her room. I lied her in the bed, covering her with the duvet, She hugged my arm. I replaced the tiger plushie, I won for her, with my arm. So I can go outside and clean the things. "Mr tiger! why are you here? where is my TaeTae?" She mumbled in her sleep pushing the plushie away. I lied with her and patted her head soon she was in deep sleep. I went in the balcony, picked her laptop and other things to place them in her living room. I was making breakfast for us when she came in the kitchen.
"Why didn't you woke me up?" She asked.
"I can't disturb my princess's sleep" at this she blushed. I placed a plate with scrambled eggs, toast and sausages in front of her. "Eat well baby".

"Tae are you done?" Jimin entered my bedroom  and my train of thoughts was stopped. I miss my girl so much.
"Yah you still haven't packed we have to leave early in the morning" he scolded me.

"I'm doing hyung, I will be done in few"I answered.

"Come eat dinner first".

Y/n POV
"All done" I placed the basket on the dinning table and went in my room to change. I took my luggage and basket to go to BTS house.
When I got there they were putting the luggage in van.
"Good morning" I greeted them.
"Morning y/n how are you?" Namjoon oppa said.
"I'm good" I replied with a smile.
"Yah! You forgot about your cousin after getting Tae hyung as your boyfriend" Jungkook teased me .
"How can I forget about my bunny brother? I was busy" I hugged him.
"Yeah I know where!" He chuckled.

"Yah! Kook don't tease my girlfriend"

"Oh! Protective boy" Jimin joked.

"Guys stop teasing them they both are blushing so much" yeon Jin unnie said.
"Thanks" I mouthed her and hugged other unnies.

We all got in the van with me Jungkook and Taehyung at the last seat, Jin oppa driving with Namjoon oppa in shotgun. Others in the middle seats. All the babies were seated properly in car seats.

I was sitting in middle of both boys. "You know how much I missed you?" Tae uttered.

"We talked yesterday" I told him.

"But still I couldn't see your beautiful face" he said making me blush.

"Hyung! I'm sitting right next to you don't flirt with my sister in front of me" kook mocked. I lightly slapped his arm. Taehyung turned to window looking out at the scenery. We all talked while jamming to music. But I felt really tired because I couldn't sleep well last night.
"What happened princess?" Taehyung asked softly "sleepy" 
"Come here" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, I placed my head in his chest I drifted to my dreamland.

Jungkook POV
I glanced at y/n and hyung, they both looked so cute together. I always tease them, and warn hyung about hurting y/n but I know he will cherish her with his life. The way he looks at her shows how much he loves her. I just do it so he knows my sister is not alone here.

I put my ear pods in my ears and closed my eyes to sleep.

Soon we were at the resort, near Andong lake. I was about to wake y/n but hyung already was shaking her lightly.
"Princess wake up we are here" he shook her lightly while cooing at her.
She woke up rubbing her eyes cutely. "let's go out".
I went out followed by them.